𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"you know, Jamir i am in shock right now. i can't even look at you. my own son" my father said with disappointment in his eyes. "i watched you have a pool of nut on your face ... then had the audacity to ask me if y'all can continue y'all lil sword fight because if you don't, then you'd be considered a — what was the word again?"

"a munch. you ever heard of that song that go like, you thought i was feeling you?" i said with a smile now being on my face.

"that nigga a munch!" my mom said finishing the sentence for me while laughing.

"whatchu know about that, ma?" i asked her.

"chilee it's all over facebook" she laughed.

"Melissa not now. we being parents not hoodrats" my father said as i slouched back down on the couch.

"oh right. anyways Jamir, you're grounded for a month" my mother said as my mouth dropped opened.

"A MONTH? FOR WHAT?" i yelled as they both looked at me like i was crazy.

"FOR WHAT?" they both said as i started bouncing my leg up and down in frustration.

"asking us that question while i still see a little bit of his sperm on your face is crazy" my mother said.

"you need to be lucky that i don't beat your ass for disrespecting me in my own house. now carry your ass upstairs. —oh, and also put that phone, them car keys, and that computer on my dresser as well" my father said, as i sucked my teeth in.

i quickly got up to head upstairs, then grabbed all the things he wanted on his dresser; after that i got in my room flopping myself flat on my bed as i pulled my backup phone out.

"but his ass ain't taking this one" i giggled as a notification on my phone popped up.

Latrell: meet me outside your house inna hour

"the fuck-" i reacted, as my heart dropped all the one down to my ass.

i begin typing a response telling him no because i might get caught, but then i erased it realizing what this talk can might do for us.

this talk with Latrell could possibly be him apologizing for the shit he pulled off today. i couldn't just say no, i have to hear him out.

i liked the message, then jumped straight up off my bed to grab some clothes for my shower.

in case he wanted a part 2 ...

•🦋•

after i got out the shower i headed straight to my room to check if Latrell had texted me and he did.

Latrell: Wya?

Me: Coming. give
me a sec. also meet
me at the back of
my house.

i sat my phone on my dresser then tip toed to my parents room to see if they were still awake. the door was a bit cracked, so i placed my ear towards the door to make sure they're snoring— which they weren't. they were wide awake talking about shit about me as usual.

"have we ever got jamir checked out for autism, or anything that can makes him function different than most teens?" i heard my father asked.

"what makes you think he has anything?" my mother replied.

"a lot of things. the list is long" my father said, as i i moved away from the door while rolling my eyes.

i snuck down stairs and quietly opened the back door to leave.