Jimin's mouth kissed all the way along the waistband of the boxers, his tongue dancing beneath the fabric. His hands moved from his hips to clutch the elastic, and then they were moving downward until Tae's long cock could spring free. Jimin didn't wait he licked across the head, swiping away the drops of fluid already leaking out.

Tae's noises were breathy, his hands tangling in Jimin's hair. It was rare that he would so freely give Tae pleasure first. As a sub he was expected to earn anything he was given but all Jimin could think about was making his baby forget everything outside of their bedroom.

Opening wide Jimin took him into his mouth, tongue stroking circular patterns all the way down his length until Tae hit the back of his throat. He took a slow breath to keep from gagging and then sucked sharply as he withdrew his mouth. Tae was loud, moans of pleasure filled the room, his eyes almost closed as he looked down at Jimin.

"Do you want more baby?" Jimin licked across the underside of his cock, and Tae nodded, forgetting to vocalize, but he didn't correct him.

"Get back on the bed." Tae complied and Jimin followed his kisses against his stomach, biting ones that left red marks on their path downward.

Jimin pulled back before he reached Tae's cock again and undressed himself quickly, all his clothing tossed behind him onto the floor. Then skin to skin he pressed against Tae before dragging his mouth against him in a fierce kiss. Tae's hands pulled their bodies close together, their hard cocks brushing in a way that made Jimin want to cry out.

He cupped his hand around both of their cocks and rubbed the soft velvety flesh together, both of them panting at the sensation. Jimin was overwhelmed, he wanted to touch every part of his boyfriend but desire was making him rush.

"Can we?" Jimin whispered against Tae's neck, kissing the pulse point of his throat, he didn't finish the question.

"Please." Tae groaned, thrusting into Jimin's hand before arching away to yank open the side table.

He pressed a bottle of lubricant into Jimin's free hand and Jimin let it fall to the bed. Knowing Tae was ready made him feel secure enough to slow down and enjoy the moment. Tae had other ideas, he smirked and pinched Jimin's bicep, rolling to his belly.

"Has it been that long?" Jimin moved to his knees, fingers rubbing along Tae's back, feeling the muscles tighten beneath his touch.

"We don't spend time together anymore."

Jimin could tell Tae tried to say it casually without any emphasis but he knew he was right. He was using all his energy on Jji and their new album, and by the time he got home they got each other off quickly and went to sleep. They'd not made love in a long time.

"Don't complain about being sore tomorrow then." Jimin grabbed the bottle again and dripped some into his fingers before slipping them against Tae's ass.

"Mmm, I won't. Don't hold back either, I need this, we need this." Tae moaned when his finger slipped inside, his ass squeezed and Jimin added another.

"There's way too much talking right now, not enough whimpering." Jimin eased a third in, it felt impossibly too tight to accomplish, and Tae's sounds were gasps.

When all three settled inside Tae he moved them gently, working them apart slightly, as he arched over him kissing his shoulder blades. Tae pressed his cheek against the bed, he was whimpering, tiny grumbly sounds that made Jimin wild with need.

"That's better." He changed the angle of his fingers and Tae exploded with sound, Jimin knew he'd found the sweet spot.

Letting his slippery fingers slide out he coated his cock and grabbed Tae's hips lining himself up with his asshole. The head slipped in easily from his fingers earlier but he paused, gritting his teeth only a couple inches in. Tae gripped him so snugly he worried he'd orgasm if he didn't control himself.

Taking a breath he eased forward another inch then backed up almost letting himself slip out. Tae protested pushing backward but Jimin's hands held him still, controlled his angle. When he felt he was stable he thrust forward again, almost encasing himself before pulling back out.

"Fuck, don't tease." Tae groaned raising to his arms and Jimin got the message.

Lifting Tae against his chest he drove upward into him forcefully. Tae's moans were encouraging and he wrapped one arm around his chest and the other around his leaking cock. For several minutes the only thing he could think about was how firmly Tae squeezed him, and how good their bodies combining felt.

"I'm close." Tae panted, pushing his ass backward.

Jimin kissed his neck, teeth nipping against it and he fucked against him faster. Tae was loud, yelps and cries as his hand twisted against his cock, pleasuring him from both sides. Jimin could feel the hollow sensation building in his stomach, the harder he thrust into Tae the more it roiled. He knew he would explode soon, and he pounded against Tae harder.

By the time he felt Tae spill his sticky cum over his fingers he erupted into Tae's ass, both of them falling forward against the bed. He rocked his hips into Tae through the feeling, his ears ringing as the sound of his heart beating eased in his ears.

Jimin rolled sideways, taking his weight off his boyfriend and Tae curled into him, Jimin's cock slipping out of him in the motion. They were both breathless but he kissed him anyway, his hand around the back of Tae's neck pulling him closer.

"I love you so much baby, never leave me okay?" Jimin whispered the words against Tae's lips, pulling back from the kiss.

His stomach twisted at the words, they felt so manipulative knowing what he was going to do tomorrow. Tae, who had no clue what the next days would bring, smiled widely and kissed Jimin again.

"It's you and me forever Chim." Tae looked down at their bodies and traced a love bite on his stomach. "You know this is why I can't ever show Army my abs."