She is injured

NANDANI'S POV:

"Papa how much time will it take to reach there ?"
I asked the nth time from last some hours.

"Baba it will take some time wait na baccha"
Papa being papa said with a teasing smile irritating me to the core.

"Papa but how much time huh we are travelling from it feels like we are going to heaven"
I was getting irritated more by each passing hour.

Actually we are coming back from my cousin brother's wedding which was scheduled in Hyderabad and now we are travelling back to Mumbai Finally.

"Raman samjho na she is getting eager to meet her fiancée"
Mumma finally opened her mouth but I was now hell angry with them they keep on reminding me of that khadoos monster.

I hate himmmm.
No you love him !
My subconscious mind said.

"O aiyyappa pleaseeeee..... Pleaseeeee he is monster mumma I hate him"
I whined just then papa turned around and give me a teasing smile quoting really in the air I hide my face in my palms.

"RAMANNNNNN"
Mama shouted and the next thing I felt was a ear piercing scream and shouting of people.

MANIK'S POV:

I just get back from routine rounds and suddenly Cabir barged into my room.

Little shit

"MANIK... Accident ..Nandu "

He said out of breath.
I asked him to settle down and have some water but instead he dragged me out of the hospital with a tight grip on my hand where sound of ambulances echoed suddenly I start to panic when I saw some ward boys taking out two dead bodies from two different ambulances and those are totally covered in blood even the white cloth on their heads.
It reminded me of my parents death.

Then I hear Cabir shouting loudly at ward boys I saw towards them when I see the most beautiful face My Angel's face covered in blood from one side.

"NANDUU"

I shouted like a maniac and quickly rushed towards her.
I tried to pat her face but Cabir holded me and forcefully took Nandu in OR and barking orders at nurses.

"Cabir my nandu....she is injured Cabir leave me....leave me damn it"
I tried to force my hand back but Cabir quickly took me into a much needed hug.

"Manu she needs us come on sambhal khud ko"
he patted my back and whispered in my ear.
"I will operate on her myself"
I said with a little hope but he quickly said no and rushed inside with some junior doctors living me Numb in the OR corridors.

I can see Cabir and one more doctor sanitizing their hands and scrubbing to not carry any germs in OR.

I remembered Ishu ma and Raman papa were too rushed towards ER but they were DEAD They were Fucking dead.

Ughhhhh what will I tell you nandu please forgive me I couldn't save ma and papa.

I again rushed towards OR and settled on a chair situated there.

What am I feeling right now.
NUMB TOTALLY NUMB.

Ma papa's and nandu's memories rushed into my brain and destroyed my every brain Cells.

How will I tell nandu about ma and papa.
"MANIK buddy I'm calling you from last one minute you fine "
Here he is Cabir.

"Cabir tell me how is she ?"
I asked him on the verge of cry.

"I'm shifting her in recovery room manu she is fine operation successful raha"
Cabir said and I sighted in relief it was the worst day of my life.

"You go in Recovery room buddy and give her those required medicines"
Cabir ordered me and went to another way after patting my shoulders lovingly.

As soon as I went into recovery room I saw her and her condition shattered my heart.
Different machines attached to her body a nurse was attaching a saline bottle in to her IV and she seems in pain.

I rushed towards her and kissed her bandage covered  forehead and signed nurse that I'll do all procedures myself.

Nurse went from there and I hear a small hiss from Nandu she is getting her consciousness back.

"Nandu come on you can do it open your eyes"
I said getting impatient and to my luck she opened her eyes after some minutes.

Quickly attaching IV line and injecting two filled injections into saline bottle.
I kissed her hand just above where IV was attached.

"Nandu is it paining anywhere"
I again asked her she just nodded her head and mumbled "everywhere".

" OK relax baby I'll just give you some pain killers "
I quickly said running towards a table which is kept on the other side of room filled with packed syringes and vials.

I quickly took two syringes and filled with medicine in the vials and quietly put both injections in my scrub's pocket and paged Cabir to come into recovery room after putting two alcohol swabs and some cotton too in my scrub's pockets.
After some minutes cabir rushed inside.

Cabir kissed her forehead And then I asked him to turn her and hold her tightly.
Cabir did as I said carefully and start to caress her hairs softly.

"Nanhi I missed you alot baccha it was kind of frustrating without you with this monster specially"
Cabir said and playfully pointed towards me earning a glare from me.

I tear packet of alcohol swab and carefully lifted her sheet and gown a little bit and swabbed the area on her upper buttock then with a tight grip inserted the injection after ejecting two three drops to avoid air bubbles.

She screamed in pain then started crying loudly as soon as I pushed the plunger.

"Hey baby listen it'll be done in a minute shhh... Bas its almost done...hogya lo ab isse pain ghayab"
I tightly pressed cotton and quickly injected another injection too on the same hip.

" shhh bas done hogya chup hojao baccha" cabir wiped her tears and again turning her comfortably straight on the bed.
I discarded both syringes and sanitized my hands.
And rushing towards her quickly pecking her head and hands eyes almost her whole face.
"Sorry baby I'm really sorry you are right your Mani is a monster please baby.... jaldi theek hojao I'm waiting for your natkhat batein and harkatein"
I pecked her hand again.

          ___________________________Hey guys! Hope you all are fine I'll add more chaps soon

Hey guys! Hope you all are fine I'll add more chaps soon.
BEWARE!! This book is mine and completely my imaginations!!!!
No copy paste please.

So tell me how was the epi?
How will nandu react when she get to know that her parents are no more?
Do vote and comment.
I'll write next chaps with Writer's POV is it fine ? Or you wanna read with characters POV ?

1100 words count.
Nov'28 ,2022