Chapter 13: Origin.

Börja om från början

Belial shouted. the scream was so loud, it generated enough sound waves to knock Orb, causing his afterimages to stop.

Atros Roar, one of his many abilities.

He stretched his neck and shoulders, shrugging everything that has been thrown at him.
Orb's color timer could be heard all over the place, indicating he had tried everything but failed miserably.

"Who said you can sit your ass down?" Summoning the Giga Battlenizer, Belial then empowered the weapon by channeling energy to increase the damage of his blows. "The real game begins now!"

Performing a plunging attack, Belial was sure this will end it all. He wasn't expecting someone would interfere their battle midway.

The one responsible was none other than....

"Bianca?! Wha-- what are you--!"

Abyss Flower pushes back Belial's weapon. The Dark Ultra was quite surprised that the women could withstood his Battlenizer. Since it's a Divine Key, he erased the previous thought.

"I am here to assist." Cool and collected, she declared her presence.

Neo is very aware of her capabilities as the highest Rank Valkyrie in the world. Despite of that, Belial Atrocious is on another level she couldn't comprehend.

"I appreciate the help, but you can't! This is my fight and mine alone."

"And what will you achieve on battling him solely by yourself? He's been nothing but one step ahead of you the whole time. Clearly you notice of this, no?"

Orb was hesitant to answer that. She was right. With his current ability and the lack of Ultra Cards, fighting Belial is a losing battle.

The Dark Ultra launched at them. Belial unveiled a set of talons from his fingers. Biaca works her way using the Spear as a spinning shield, while Orb cast a his own shield.

"And also, the Abyss Flower has been acting weird ever since the battle had begun. As if it's trying to reach someone. I couldn't tell."

She sends hails of thrust attack. Belial dodged left and right, none landed. Distraction was presented and Orb took it gracefully. A kick to the chest, added with a massive Ultra Slash, enough for them to gain some distance while the circular buzzsaw kept spinning.

"The Abyss Flower did what?"

"Like a said before, it acted by its own accord." She handed him the Divine Key, graving herself with no weapon to defend. "This weapon originally belongs to Cecilia Schariac. Believe me when i said she left a message to a certain individual."

Holding the weapon with care, Orb look surprised. The fact Cecilia left something for him, a message, even after her death proves how much she cared for him as a close friend.

"And what message-- look out!" His warning soon come to realise.

After escaping from his previous attack, Belial paid no heed with these quarrel. Performing an Energy Push, Bianca was thrown from the scene, landed hard on a nearby ruble.

"Bianca! You bastard!" Orb shouted in anger. Using the Abyss Flower, he prepared himself for a counter.

"Come... Orb!" Challenged Belial.

The two soon exchanging blows after blows.

Thrusting, plunging, slashing, overhead slam, downward slash, it didn't stop.

Slowly, Orb's arms began to burn. His fatigue took his Vigor to its limits. His Colour Timer was on the edge of blinking at the speed he never encounter before.