Chapter 9: The Atrocities of Black and Dark.

Despite the odds against him nemo still stood firm against the current. Observe. If not with his inhuman abilities he would have been a trampled insect. Orb dark had been trying to stomp on nemo if not with his unbelievably agile speed.

"Please, hold still, Mr. Henderson. I will guarantee your death will be quick and painless."

"Cry me a river a shut the fuck up!"

Crash! Stomp!"

"Jesus almighty!!" That just now was a stampede that almost flattened him like a pancake. Neo tries his best to avoid any more unnecessary damage. He didn't want to end up with this flying island crashing and sinking into the ocean while his comrades were still busy trying to save Kiana.

Turning into Orb would be his last resort. For now he was prioritizing making this fake Otto run out of steam in maintaining his Ultraman form.

If he could survive before that happened.

"How about we try something new?" His luck was getting worse as time went on. Orb dark turned the wheel and stopped right at the wind element symbol. Orb Dark swung the OrbCalibur upwards, creating a gale of wind enough to send everything in front of it flying. Neo is caught by the strong wind. His body spun around in the eye of the storm as he tried to control his center of gravity.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He cursed continuously. Luckily, if he didn't have his quick reflexes, he might have been hit by a lot of debris that was carried away by the winds of this storm. something came out of his jacket pocket as a result of the strong wind slashing. two cards, depicting ultraman zoffy and belial.

Neo thought for a moment. Did the two cards appear due to this wind or were they trying to communicate with him? Either way now he had to act quickly if he didn't want to be torn to the bone by this storm.

It's now or never.

Neo took the orb ring from his trouser hanger before activating the transformation device and scanning both of the cards.

"Zoffy!"

"Zoffy!"

"Heaa!"

"Belial!"

"Ultraman Belial!"

"Huee!!"

After scanning both cards, Neo slowly swings his left and right arm before twisting his body backwards and then raising the Orb Ring.

"You're fucking dead, Otto!"

Neo press the trigger, letting the wing part under the Ring's open. The two Ultraman merge with him.

The power of light and darkness are now for him to command.

"Fusion Up!"