Stopping his strokes, he retracted his arm, let go of himself and stepped forward-closing the space between us. He gripped my hips and slightly tugged my bottom half, causing my feet to float off the tiled ground. My back was leaned against the pool wall to support me up.

He now bent forward, I turned my head to one side, and his nose brushed my cheek. He breathed in, inhaling my scent. "You know what you want, and that's fucking hot." His low, almost aggressive voice sent me into an overload of arousal, my core screaming to be hit multiple times.

My hips jerked before my brain could send a signal, and I whimpered as his tip hit my bud. He softly chuckled and captured my earlobe with his lips, sticking out his hips to create space between us. I wrapped my legs around him, lifting my hips, and he shifted inward, teasing my wet entrance with the tip of him.

"Oh," he moaned, pushing the crown of him inside me. I bit back a whimper as he stretched my walls. God, how much it felt like it was my first time. "I missed how good you felt wrapped around me," he said whilst pushing the rest of his length into me.

Groaning, I placed one arm up onto the edge of the pool and swung the other around his neck, pulling him down so his chest was flush with mine. He allowed me to adjust to him first before slowly pulling out and thrusting. The water splashed between us, and with each soft rock of his body, small waves formed.

Thrusting gently, Axel matched with the soft rumble in the clouds above us, and I rolled my hips; not once but twice, listening to him grunt into my ear. "What if the boys come back?" I suddenly said, tightening my grip on his neck.

He pulled out slowly again but thrusted in harshly the second time, digging his nails into my hips as he did so. "They won't," he replied, "Creed is staying with Sicily, Roman is out looking for Ricky." he paused, jerking forward, and my back collided with the wall behind me. Ugh. "And Damon, he's out."

Humming, a smile spread across my face. A whole house to ourselves, fantastic. "Mhm, go harder." I dropped my head back, and he did what he was told. Much better. I looked up at the sky, about to close my eyes, but then the clouds caught my attention. They were like a greenish-blue colour. I had never seen anything like it before. It was so surreal and gorgeous.

Now closing my eyes, I listened carefully to the thunder rumbles get louder and deeper, also bucking my hips at the same time Axel bucked his. As our chests came together with each sinful rock, my nipples rubbed up against him, hardening-increasing my arousal with every wonderful brush they received from his skin.

He kept kissing right below my earlobe, exactly where my sweet spot was, before trailing his lips down my neck and then chest, running them over my pebbled bud. I dropped my mouth open as he sucked, then licked.

"Axel," I moaned, breathlessly, bringing my free hand between us and playing with my clit. He thrusted harsher, pushing his cock deeper into my cunt to hit my g-spot. "Faster." I circled my swollen bud, bucking and bucking until I could feel myself spasm around him. "Fuck me faster, please," I begged, moaning at the feel of him each time he slid out.

Attacking my other nipple, he gave it the same attention like he did with the previous one. Goosebumps soon decorated my pale skin as it became cold, and the grumble in the clouds but also the sounds coming from Axel made my stomach knot. I felt as though my release was coming sooner than I had thought it would have, so I pulled back from giving my clit attention. I wanted to hold on for a bit longer.

Obeying my plead, he picked up his pace, fucking me just how I loved it. "Kez," he grumbled, pressing his thumbs into my hip bones, and I whimpered. There was always some sort of pain inflicted during sex, and no matter what kind, I constantly cried about it but enjoyed it all the more. Finally humming a yes, he spoke, "put your leg up on the edge." he stopped the attack on my nipple and lifted his head, nudging it to the side. I did it, I put my leg up and slid down a little. He drawled one arm back and circled the other around my back, holding me up so I wouldn't fall.