A moan rumbled up my throat, and he removed his thumb, wiping it across my cheek. He then leaned in and ran his tongue up my face, humming in satisfaction while doing so. I giggled-for a reason I didn't even know-and he looked at me and licked his lips, dropping his knee. "You're lucky I was nowhere near close," I said.

He didn't say anything back except stare at me, his poker face painted on. Now I couldn't read him, which meant this was getting serious. There was no more fun and games...no more nice Axel.

Retracting my arms, he moved back, and I bit the inside of my bottom lip. A soft rumble suddenly sounded, and we both looked up at the sky. There were grey clouds pulling in above us, dark clouds, and they were coming in fast. A minute ago it was sunny, the birds were chirping, and the world seemed like it was at peace. Now it was dead-dull and miserable. We were too preoccupied to notice.

"This is gonna be fun," Axel mumbled under his breath. He wasn't wrong. I shot my eyes down and drifted my hand to his under the water, grabbing his index finger.

I dragged him to the corner of the pool, shoving myself between the edges. He tilted his head to the side, allowing his eyes to roam up and down my figure, and while he was lost in thought, I shoved my fingers between him and the waistband of his shorts and tugged him closer.

Swallowing, I pulled them down and harshly bit into my bottom lip to stop myself from making a sound, but seeing him hard for me, I couldn't resist. "God," I moaned, pressing my thighs together so I wouldn't feel myself throb, but it was of no use.

My clit only throbbed more, and I could feel my starving entrance pool. I didn't care how desperate I was, I needed him now. A wide grin played on my face, I stepped forward and brought one hand up, taking my middle finger and placing it right against his pubic bone and then slowly running it up his body. He tensed at my touch, looking down at me with hungry eyes. If eyes could drip with cum...

"I'm ready," I said in a sultry tone, feeling his cock brush against my stomach.

Slapping my hand away, I giggled as he pushed me back, his poker face only making me giggle more. Both raising our arms, he moved his to the back of me, untying my bikini bra, and I rested mine on the edges of the pool. A cold breeze brushed my nipples as my breasts became free, and another rumble of the thunderstorm forming made them harden.

I inhaled deeply and pushed my breasts together, covering my blushed nipples with my fingers and rotating in a circular motion. Axel's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he stared at me playing with my breasts, but then he almost immediately gazed down, like he didn't want to watch.

He tsk-ed and placed his hands onto my hips, hooking his fingers around my bikini bottoms, and then he drew them down. Doing so, he made sure to brush his knuckles over my bare cunt. Us teasing each other only made me grow weaker.

Leaning back, he leaned forward, placing one hand beside me and gliding the other up the middle of my right thigh, edging toward my cunt. The thunder grumbled, I moaned. He bit the corner of his bottom lip, now skimming two fingers up my slit.

My clit throbbed harder for him, and he noticed how turned on I was right now so he slipped a finger past my lips. He grunted, suddenly grabbing his cock with his free hand and swiping his thumb over the tip. I watched him stroke himself below the water, rolling into his hand at the same time, and we both let out moans.

His strokes on my bud became faster, and I grasped onto his wrist, trying to hold him back from playing with me further. If I was going to have fun and orgasm, I wanted his cock to be the cause of it all. "Your cock." a loud moan slid up through my throat and out of my mouth. I was starving for him so badly. "I want you to fuck me with your cock."