I chuckled to myself, watching Axel through the glass windows jump into the pool. Water splashed all over me, and I clenched my jaw, seeing that smug look still on his face once he came up to the surface.

Swimming up behind me, he placed one hand beside me, gripping the edge of the pool, and he used the other to push back his hair. I stared at him, watching attentively as he then pulled the shirt that stuck to his body over his head, revealing those sexy tattoos and body.

I knew where this was going, and I couldn't wait to get my hands all over him...and other things, too. It's been too long since we've been skin to skin, I swore I forgot what he felt like.

Dropping his eyes to my ass, he shifted forward, placing his hands on my waist, and he made sure to press himself right down the centre of my ass. I bit my bottom lip, whimpering at how harshly I did it. I could feel how hard Axel already was.

Slowly flipping around, my eyes paused at his chest for a beat before they shifted down, carefully taking in his toned stomach and V-line. I forced a swallow, a hard swallow. He brought his arms up and put them on each side of me, moving his face close to mine, and I had to lean back.

Then, he dropped his gaze to my lips. I slowly inhaled, letting my gaze run up his soft muscular biceps. He knew how to make me throb without even doing much to help me get going.

"God, you're so beautiful," he softly spoke. I darted my eyes up, looking into his, and heat striked my cheeks. I was blushing everywhere right now, and man, did I want him to see just how fucking much.

"Why hasn't anyone before ever mentioned how sweet you are?" I asked, now taking my hands and running them down his stomach. Just before I could reach the waistband of his shorts he grabbed my right wrist and twisted it out to the side, making me cry out.

"Because I don't fuck sweet." Jesus.

My gut immediately churned, and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. With my left hand, I wrapped it around his throat and pulled him toward me-smashing my lips with his. The kiss was full of teeth at first, but once he let go of my wrist and I threaded my fingers through his hair, I was able to guide it properly.

I moaned at the smokey taste of him, slipping my tongue inside of his mouth to get more of it. I remembered the first time we kissed, he tasted just like this; new and desirable, and right now I felt like it was that first time again-that time where all I wanted was the taste of him to be the only taste I would ever have again.

Groaning, he brought his left arm around my waist and let his right hand glide up my back, all the way to the nape of my neck, and then he grabbed me and forced my head back. Our lips separated, and as his mouth attached itself to the middle of my neck I moaned again.

Allowing my eyelids to fall closed, I listened to the soft grunts that spilled from him, running the palms of my hands over his toned shoulder blades. He felt so soft against the pads of my fingers. Pushing forward, I groaned as my back collided with the wall behind me; the edge of the pool digging into my flesh. Axel grunted loudly, lifting one leg between my thighs, and I whimpered when his knee hit against my throbbing clit.

"Fuck," I cursed out loud, deciding to roll my hips forward.

He stopped sucking on my neck and moved back, grabbing my jaw in a vice-like grip. My eyes popped open to a smirk staring at the O shape my mouth created, and it made me grind against him again, once...twice. He chuckled, glanced down at me fucking his leg and back up to my desperate eyes.

"Faster," he ordered, inserting his thumb into my mouth. I closed it around him and swirled my tongue, rolling my hips at a faster pace like I was told. He grinned. I soon tried to say something but couldn't, and when I attempted to speak again he forced his thumb further back, making me gag. "So needy," he smiled, helping me increase my arousal as he slightly moved his knee whilst I rolled into it.