Prologue

Hello! My names Brenden, I'm here to tell you a story, one that you've never heard of before. It's called, "Rise of the new ninja." Well, speaking of it, have you ever heard of the story of the new ninja? Well, not the new ninja that "replaced" the ninja after Nya's sacrifice. The new ninja of Ninjago, the ones trained by Lloyd and Nya before they both joined their friends in heaven. Lemme ask you this, have you heard of a Cobra named, "Asparagus?" He was the main reason my friend, Raeden became corrupted in the start anyways. You wanna here the story? Well, I'll tell you.

A few days ago was the "Day of Departed," a day that remembers the protectors that has saved and protected Ninjago years ago. There hasn't been any villains in a while but, all of that changes on the "Day of Departed." A serpentine tribe rises. People from all over Ninjago have heard the "new serpentine tribe" as a story, they just thought it was a story.. but they were wrong, real wrong..

-
End of Prologue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry that this was short, this was the prologue after all! I hope you enjoy the future chapters that I'll make in the future! Hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I loved writing it and publishing it for you Ninjago fans!

Word Count: 231