17 Vespidian Time (Sol 3 version)

https://external-content

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.KBEzVo0UTgSxLyWgJwHP7gHaHs%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=582b5cc4a3bebf778bffe9ab4d571d50445b93749ffb6011f89d3216605bfd2a&ipo=images

Our moon, lun, having produced no other bodies from himself, is male.
His surface is barren, and he hangs in orbit around earth, where he pulls the tides. He is smaller and less massive than the earth.
His ability to pull the tides of the earth is also a demonstration of his ability to manipulate time in this same way.
Time moves more slowly where mass increases. Since earth is more massive than lun, times moves faster on the surface of lun than on the surface of earth.
Time moves more slowly where momentum increases. As the earth tilts, rotates, and revolves in the same direction, time may slow down faster upon moving in that direction, than by moving in the opposite direction.
As the moon tilts in this direction, time may slow down faster upon moving in this direction than by moving in the other direction on luns surface.
Thus, lun for millenia has been used as a way to see events occur upon the earth before they are observed upon the earth.

Our sun, sol, is the queen mother of our solar system.
She gave birth to all other structures in this solar system.
By this way, she is female, by default.
She sits solitary in the solar system, and all the other structures in the solar system orbit around her.
She does not have any other male sort of being, who did not create her structures, hanging over her at all times and lauding over her or her creations.
She is considered to be female and honored as a ruling mother.

A neighboring sun, Alcyone, is very much the queen of her home, the pleiades, in the taurus constellation.
She is constantly surrounded by at least 6 other major, and at least 3000 other minor blue stars, and thousands more red stars. She is the queen of a hive of stars.
It has been this way for her for at least 400 million years.
Alcyone is a god like star, not many other globular clusters are structured this way.
Many different beings of varying cultural sophistication attempt to hail her in their various ways.
She is considered a more comprehensive example of a queen than sol, and other solar systems built similar to sol.
Other names for taurus: nandi, sphinx. Taurus herself is usually depicted as a large bull, full of milk, with tall black horns. She is a powerful and wise general.

Other candidates: Hyades(taurus), melotte 111(berenice), carinades(carina), omicron velorum(vela), ngc2451a(puppis), alpha persei(perseus), hermit(cancer), melotte 186(ophiuchus)

Sajit is the powerful black hole at the center of this galaxy.
She is the mother of all the stars in this galaxy.
All structures in this galaxy orbit her.
She forms the shape of the galaxy this way.
Rituals can be paid to her at all times of the day, by pointing the ritual energy towards her location in the sky.
When commencing rituals, females of royal blood are preferred, and the performance should be broadcast through radio telescope. Otherwise, such efforts may be useless.
Receiving the signal from the body of sajit may allow access to lightyears of her memories across the land of sajit. This land may also referred to as the devachanic plane.
Signals received from this plane by females of royal blood may cause the imprinting of the memories of sajit upon people similar to those females.
Other names for sajit are saggitarius, and sagitar, it means well endowed, or full of milk.

Temperature
Temperature is always depicted in kelvins. Kelvins is a measure of absolute temperature. The other measures of temperature that arent absolute are obsolete.

Days
The time of day is the same across the planet, all clocks are synchronized to international day start time. For example, 6am, or 0600 would be for everyone when it is 6am on the international day start line. Thus there will be no more timezones confusions.

Standard years
Every month gets 30 days with 6 weeks of 5 days each, which covers 360 days, with wednesday and tuesday omitted. Then there is a transition period, which is 5 days except leap years, which get an extra leap day. This week is part of halloween, and it is said to be the period with the most intense activity.

Leap years
Every month gets 30 days of 5 weeks which are 6 days each, then there is transition week which is 6 days on leap years. Only wednesday is omitted from each week all year. Leap day has the most intense intentional activity, and intentions may be strongest on leap day.

This way transition week is one extra week and it is the same length as every other week. A leap years indicated by the years number being divisible by 4 and a month as 6 days for each 5 weeks only if the year is divisible by 4.

Seasons
Each season lasts 3 months starting from the first day of each year. Transition week may also be called in transit season, otherwise its part if winter. The seasons are spring, summer, autumn, winter, leap week. If leap day occurs in a year, which is if the year is divisible by four, then it is the last day in that year.

Halloween
Halloween is a festive season lasting from october 1st to February 31 in the current calendar. In the vespidian calendar, it ends on transition week, which occurs after February, which occurs on the last day of the year. It features the holidays all hallows eve, thanksgiving, christmas, new years day, leap day, and the other ethnic holidays in February. It runs for this time in the new calendar. It is followed by the spring equinox, or new years day, which is march 1st on the new calendar.

Halloween combines all of the tropes evident in all of these holidays. It is the time to celebrate the times when the sky people come to visit us, the earth people in our time of death, and trade gifts of various kinds, including stories. It is a time to listen to them and understand them and learn from them and observe them in their natural habitat, and emulate them. Someday, we may consider that also as our natural habitat.