11 Gender

https://rlv

https://rlv.zcache.com/hexagram_sacred_geometry_large_clock-rf2ecbcccf20b4f5ab2cb9f2a15270536_s0ysk_8byvr_644.jpg

Gender

a There really is no practical need for gender, but also,

b it should be socially inadvisable, since

c it implies that 2 beings with different anatomies should be with each other.

d while it is important for something like an assembly line, trying to build a line out of parts that dont fit is actually inefficient,

e in the case where the embryo must live inside the person, this is also not acceptable. In this case, the embryo cannot survive outside the hosts body.

e2 in the case where the child person cannot survive out of the parent persons house.

f there is no reason a reproducing being should need another structure to do so, especially when that other structure is not readily available or cannot produce self living beings.

g a reproducing being should thus be able to design, produce, and deploy any amount of her own beings at any feasible time.

h a reproducing being may freely share instructions at a proximal venue through a proximal medium with any other such being capable of doing so.

i such a being not capable of doing these things cannot be considered truly female. their internal processes cannot be considered truly feminine. it would just be another thing other females really would not have time for.

j where gender is concerned, it is the capability to give birth, can be treated as a rite of passage where a male must prove it has the capacity and responsibility necessary for birth capability before it goes through the rites to unlock such a capability. It can be another way a single animal may speciate its morphology within its own life time in order to adapt to the demands of its environment.

Gender strategies as observed in nature.

a Mitotic: Usually occurs in cells which undergo this in the four stages
anaphase, histones unbined and straighten the dna inside the parent nucleus.
prophase, dna is copied.
mesophase, doubles of cell components are constructed from instructions by enzymes.
and telophase, the new cell separates itself from the original, histones bind and fold the dna in both cells.
and these phases result in the birth of a new cell from the original cell.
Animal and plant cells do this.

b budding: cell components are constructed continuously from unbound dna, and separates at different rates from the original. Fungal cells do this.

c unicytoplasmic: nuclear components of cells all remain within the cell wall, which stretches and grows to accommodate all the nuclei. As a result, nuclei of cells are still able to communicate with each other, and the entire thing becomes brainlike. This has been exhibited in physarum polycephalum.

d meiosis: produces a zygote as a recombination of two cells to make multiple daughter cells, usually relegated to reproduction of organisms where cells otherwise reproduce other cells by mitosis.

e mammals: embryos develop into infants inside the uterus, for months, and will die if it is born sooner. Very stressful and usually kills the mother. Horses are an example of this.

f marsupial: embryos emerge from the queen as embryos and can survive by themselves in the wild as embryos. They usually either rely on or defend the mother, following her around, until they grow up. Multiple embryos can emerge at the same time. Koalas and kangaroos are examples of this.

g vespidian: The queen either constantly lays eggs, or lays many eggs (hundreds to thousands) in a short time. Infants hatch either as embryos or as nymphs (fully developed, but smaller, and will grow). They will defend the mother and form societies around their mothers throughout adulthood. As a result, they are extremely social, and these mothers can mobilize the most amount of their members within the shortest time. Wasps are examples of this.

H vesey: every one of their members is born male. By many processes involving several different genes and proteins, when a female is not within the vicinity of them, one of them will become female. She becomes much bigger and stronger and faster than the others. She will create and command the other much smaller males. Clownfish are an example of this.

I hermaphrodite: All members are females have both male and female gonads. Slugs are an example of this.

J zygofem: All members are females, and do not require sperm and sometimes they do not require eggs either. Females may be able to produce sperm but do not have male gonads. The carpenter bee is an example of this. There are multiple ways to go about this.

Ja Automictic: Meiosis occurs between two of the host females own gametal cells, then a zygote is formed.

Jb Apomictic: One of the host females own gametal cells clones itself, or a zygote is formed without exchange of genetic materials.

Jc Facultative: two females cells undergo meisosis usually inside the queen female, and usually due to the specific conditions of a queens body that spurs the development of a zygote.

Jd Obligate: more than two of the queens own host cells share dna to produce a zygote within the hosts body.

Other terms: parthenogenesis, apomeosis, apomixis, thylotoky, apogamy, psuedogamy, centrogamy, agamospecies, clinesis, pathenocarpy, stenocarpy,