~Special 06~

Requested by no one

Plot: Todoroki twins v. Leech twins

-3rd POV-

Azul knocked at the Ramshackle Dorm, to which the door opened and it revealed Shoto, who instantly slammed the door.

"Knew that would happen..." The gray haired male muttered with a small sigh.

Inside, the male turned to his sister, who had walked up and cleaning her hands with a small hand towel, since she just cleaned the dishes.

"Sho-nii? Who was at the door?" (Y/n) said, tilting her head.

"They just wanted to know about car insurance."

The girl stared at him with dotted eyes, "But we don't have a car...We can't even drive." She muttered, before going up to open the door, seeing Azul, "Oh, senpai. Is something wrong?"

Azul smiled, "(Y/n), glad you're here. I wanted to ask if you wanted to play. A game for both twins of the school. Leech versus Todoroki."

"Sounds interesting...We'll play, senpai."

Shoto, who heard everything, came up, "We are not." He looked at his sister, "You know how I don't like the Octavinelle trio..."

"I know, but it sounds like fun. I will cry, don't make me do it." The dual haired girl said, making his eyes widen.

"Fine. You win." He sighed, 'Hate being threatened by her, but she surely has us wrapped around her finger...' He thought.

The girl smiled, "Good." She looked at the other male, "We'll see you at Octavinelle in a bit, Azul-senpai."

The said male smiled and nodded, "See you soon, (Y/n), Shoto." He said, turning to leave, as the girl closed the door.

She turned to her brother, "Car insurance? Really? Sho-nii, next time just tell me the truth." She said, walking off towards the stairs.

Her brother pouted slightly, "Fine." He mumbled.

-----

"Little Koi-chan!" Floyd exclaimed, hugging (Y/n), rubbing his cheek against hers, making the girl's twin glare at him.

"Hello, Floyd-senpai." She said.

Jade smiled at the two twins, "Hello to you two. Glad you agreed to come."

Shoto glared at the two, "I didn't even want to..." He mumbled.

The male chuckled.

"Ah, both twins are here. Good." Azul's voice was heard, making the four turn to him.

"Hello, Azul-senpai."

"Azul."

Both Todoroki twins said.

Anyone could tell that the male twin didn't like the three of them, while the girl did like them for helping her and Grim with the Scarbia situation and because she obviously gets discounted meals.

What the Todoroki twins didn't expect was that this small game was a small game show on who knew their twins the best.

-----

The dual haired twins blinked, noticing the crowd of students. Seeing Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, Octavinelle, Scarabia, and Pomefiore.

Azul walked out, microphone in hand, "Welcome to which twin knows the other the best. Todoroki twins versus Leech twins."

Jade smiled at the audience while Floyd stared at (Y/n) with a grin, wanting to hug her again.

Shoto blinked at everyone, while the girl smiled a bit and waved at them, making a few of the students blush.

"First question." The Octavinelle leader began, turning to Shoto, "Shoto, what does (Y/n) like to do in her spare time?"

The said male blinked, turning to his twin, then back at him, "She sometimes trains, tutors Grim and I, read a book, or hanging out with friends." He answered.

Azul looked at the girl, who nodded that he was correct, "Correct!" He turned to Floyd, "Floyd, in what club is Jade in?"

"The Mountain Lover Club."  He simply answered.

"Correct." He said, since he already knew about the twins, but not the Todoroki twins. He turned the girl, "(Y/n), what is Shoto's favorite food?"

The girl smiled, "Same as mine, Soba."

"Correct. Jade, what is Floyd's hobby?"

"Dancing."

"Correct." 

The questions went on and on, and both twins kept getting every single question right. In the end it was a tie and kind of finished early since Floyd got bored.

"Well, I guess there is no winner. It's a tie!" Azul announced, as the moody Floyd went up to (Y/n) and hugged her, recharging his mood battery.

Shoto glared at him, ready to roast him, 'I think roasted eel is a good meal for today.' He thought, before staring at his sister, who looked at him with a deadpan, and instantly he stopped, 'Maybe next time. When she's not around.'

Jade stood next to him, "Please no burning or freezing my brother. He is very much needed around Mostro Lounge." He said.

"Well, tell your brother to stop hugging my sister. I don't like her being around boys." He said.

"Ah, that will be quite difficult. He has taken quite the liking to hugging her whenever he is down." He smiled.

Azul walked up, "Please, no fighting. That is a rule here."

Shoto blinked, before nodded, "Sorry." He apologized, since he is a good child that follows rules that others set, unless it's his father, then screw that, be reckless.