~Special 02~

Requested by someone who wishes to be anonymous

Plot: Endeavor shows up in TW and the twins panic.

-3rd POV-

Crowley walked around the school trying to see if any of his students were causing commotion...Ace-Deuce Duo, Todoroki twins and Grim.

He walked past the room where the Dark Mirror resided and heard commotion from within the room. He instantly thought it was the first years, "How many times have I said to st—" He instantly cut himself off when he noticed the unconscious male, "Ah! Wh-What the!" He ran up to them, poking them with his walking stick, "Excuse me, sir, but you're intruding."

The once unconscious male woke up and he looked around, before his eyes landed on Crowley, "Where the hell am I?" He said, getting up and the Principal took note of the flames surrounding him.

"Welcome to Night Raven. I'm the headmaster, Crowley."

"Enji Todoroki. I'm the number 2 Pro-Hero, Endeavor."

The black haired male's eyes widen when he heard the last name, "Are you by any chance the father of Shoto and (Y/n)?"

The hero's eyes widen this time, hearing the names of his missing children, "Yes! Where are they?"

"Follow me." He said, turning and walking, to which the other male followed behind.

-----

The Todoroki twins were in the Ramshackle dorm, studying. Well, Grim was being tutored by (Y/n).

All three looked up from what they were doing when they heard a knock at the door, before it opened and in walked in Crowley with Endeavor.

Instantly the twins eyes widen, seeing their father in front of them. Shoto put an arm up in front of his sister to protect her.

"Shoto! (Y/n)! I'm glad you two are safe!" Their father said.

The tanuki, looked at the two, taking note of their tense posture, then looked at the two adults, "Myah! Get him out of here! He ruined the peace for my henchmen!" He exclaimed, grabbing the two hands and leading them out the dorm.

Crowley looked at him, "Do you not have a good relationship with your children?"

Endeavor sighed and shook his head, "Especially with them two."

-----

Grim looked at the two, "You both go to different dorms and stay there till he leaves."

The two nodded before looking at each other.

"I'll be going to Scarabia." The girl said.

"I'll go to Heartslabyul." The male said.

They then their secret handshake and parted ways. Going into the mirror of the two different dorms.

-----

Once the girl entered through Scarabia, she instantly felt the heat hit her, but she quickly regulated her temperature so she could stay cool.

She ran towards the building of the Scarabia dorm and looked around. Until, she was then stopped by one of the students there.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? You look a bit anxious." The purple haired male said.

The girl looked at him, "I'm looking for Jamil-senpai."

"Oh, he would be in the kitchen." He said.

She nodded and pat his shoulder, "Thank you." She said, walking in the direction of the kitchen, leaving a blushing male.