1 Why it is important

https://rare-gallery

https://rare-gallery.com/uploads/posts/4500027-evgenij-kungur-ufo-car-digital-art-clouds-rural-alien-abduction-science-fiction.jpg

The image above shows an example of a common female being from earth on the left holding up some sort of a device to a common female being from space. It is not immediately obvious that there are many things that the earth female cannot do that the space female does routinely.

The space female herself is usually one of millions of near identical beings that are produced by the larger female of their kind. Such females demonstrate the ability to produce other members of their kind that are like them, and other structures, including ape like homonids like ourselves.

These ape like females also exhibit vespidian traits as the standard of their operation, and they are obviously much more technologically advanced than our common females. They routinely construct enormous vessels that are intricate, complex, and capable of faster than light travel.

I have come to believe that vespidianism is one of the traits of an extremophilic lifestyle, which is the norm for many homonid beings around us, and that it will become vitally important to respect the origin of a being in this way, in terms of survival in environments of high modernity.

Vespidianism works in place of other styles of organization for other ethical reasons, such as the point that the production of a living being occurs in the female body, the identity of what a person is is issued from the female being, thus females must be routinely capable in the way that queens are capable of raising a civilization, which involves millions of people usually, not less than ten people. These queens will physically and genuinely be the mothers of their people, and not surrogates of the people.

Other reasons

Build proper homes nuclear collider furnace initiative.

I have seen many evidences of alien visitations and their capabilities, for example https://alienswithin.com/alien-videos/real-aliens/real-ufo-landing-with-real-aliens-real-real-real and i was wondering when are we going to modernize?

the pictures in this link features aliens landing their car, which is also their house, which just happens to move at 60 million miles per second as its cruising speed.

Although we are also humanoids, i wonder why it is that we do not build proper homes for our own people. Currently, our houses do not move, arent even aerodynamic, and our cars cruise at only 60 miles per hour, and in only two dimensions.

do we not deserve dignity as a people? Are we not embarrassed when they come to visit us, and this is what we have to offer them? Must we continue to be ashamed? No. We deserve the same rights and privileges to proper homes and bodies like the rest of our local community.

For more insight on how to build proper homes, please visit vespidianism at wattpad dot com. https://www.wattpad.com/story/288216336-vespidianism The current way we treat our originators is embarrassing and disrespectful, and will gain no one the ability to function in any capacity.

Which is why i am proposing peaceful protests, rallies and sitins at every government office across the planet, for the development of proper laws for the development of a more verdant and capable human society.

https://chng.it/DDYfLDxNsK