GQ Magazine

Because Leah being injured and only going to Arsenal for rehab training she had a lot of time, more then she normaly had. She had mentioned to you that she was asked for a photoshoot, she didn't give you any details about it and you didn't ask. Leah was off to the shoot and you was off to work, you had texted her here and there between shoots but you found it weird that she hadn't shared any pictures with you. Normaly she would send you a picture of the outfit or the way her hair had been done. But this time you're girlfriend of 4years was being secretive about it.

Leah on the other hand decided that she wasn't going to share anything with you as she wanted to see the reaction when they got realised online a few days later. When she got home she took a shower before she started to prepare some food for the two of you as you would come in an hour after her. Deciding to keep it simple she started to boil water for the spagetti and took out the things she needed to make the sauce. When the food was about to be ready she heared the front door unlocked and turned around to be greeted with her girlfriend "hey baby how was work?" Leah asked while placing a kiss on your cheek. "It was alright, not much to do, witch made the day dragg on forever, how was the shoot" Y/N asked while wrapping her arms around Leah's waist. Leah looked at you and smiled "it was a good shoot, setting was pretty nice" "can i see anything?" You asked her. "Nope, you have to wait till they get released in a few days" Leah smirked at you and let you go to prepare the food on the plates. Y/N pouted at Leah and said "not fair, you always give me a sneak peak" Leah laughed at your pout and kissed you on the lips. "Now you just have to wait and see"

Leah put the food on the table while you grabbed drinks for the both of you and joined her for dinner, you both made small talk about work and the shoot while enjoying your food. Y/N took the plates after you both was finished and brought them to the kitchen "Babe, i am going for a quick shower and then i will clean up the kitchen" "Go for your shower i will clean up, when you get out we can watch a movie and have a cuddle"

You gave Leah a quick peck on the lips and went to grab everything you needed for your shower. When you got out of the bathroom Leah had already cleaned the kitchen and lit up a few candles that was spread out around the living room. She had put two cups of tea and some popcorn on the table. A blanket was already layed out on the sofa and Netflix was ready to start a movie. You watched her from the doorway with a smile on your face. You where absolutely smitten with the blonde defender.

Leah noticing you standing there gave you one of her smiles she only had for you and asked you "You alright there love?" You nodded and said " I am babygirl, just admiring you and how lucky i am" Leah blushed "nahh baby i am the lucky one"You walked towards the sofa and gave her a kiss "how about we are both lucky" Leah smiled and kissed you "i can definitly agree on that"

A few days later you woke up to your girlfriend cuddling closer into your left side, you both had the day off and it was nice to wake up without an alarm going off. You wrapped your arm around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Leah mumbled something and you chuckled to yourself. You layed like that for a few more minutes when Leah's phone pinged signaling she had a new email

Reaching out she took her phone and unlocked it. "Babe it's the pictures from the shoot" she said to you. At this you woke up and look at Leah "show me show me show me" Leah laughed and opened the attachment files in the email, she saved the pictures on her phone and closed the email again.

She opened the picture folder on her phone and selected the first picture she saved from the shoot and gave you the phone. You took the phone from her and looked at the first picture witch was the cover of the GQ magazine

You looked at the picture and all you could say was "wow" you zoomed in and out of it and looked at Leah "you look absolutely stunning babe" Leah blushed and said "there is more"

You scrolled to the next picture witch was the one in the black denim jacket and the belt undone and it took your breath away "jesus you look hot" you blurted out. "My god Lee this is already my favourite picture" Leah blushed even more at you and said " there is more baby, but thank you"

You scrolled trough all pictures each and everyone leaving you breathless and with heart eyes. You made sure to compliment her on every picture.

Leah couldn't take the smile of her face watching your reaction to her pictures " this is why i didn't give you a sneak peak i wanted to see youre reaction in person"

"Lee these pictures are stunning, you look bloody gorgeous and i am so proud of you" Leah got a notification on instagram that the pictures have been shared with her and she liked and shared them in her instastories. You went onto Instagram leaving comments on her post and shared your favourite on your instastory tagging Leah

 You went onto Instagram leaving comments on her post and shared your favourite on your instastory tagging Leah

Leah laughed at your instastory and reposted it on her own. You set your favourite picture as your new homescreen. Your lockscreen stayed untouched as it was leah's and your's fav picture of you two together. You smiled at Leah and gave her a kiss before you both got up out of bed and got dressed as you was going to take Leah out for breakfast at your favourite place.

Walking hand in hand on your way to the breakfast place you couldn't keep the smile of your face as you held the hands of a European Champion who happened to be on the cover off GQ magazine, but for you she was just Leah, the girl who loved to be cuddled into you watching a movie, who loved to be the little spoon. The girl you could wake up for a ham sandwitch in the middle off the night. The girl you was so in love with and couldn't wait to make her your wife one day.