There's One Kick She Doesn't Know

~RIDER POV~

"Matilda, I want her out of commission." Silver said.

Matilda's face dropped as she looked at him. "But Sensei, I can beat her!"

"I don't want him beat." Silver snapped.

"But I'll be disqualified!"

"Out of commission."

Matilda's face dropped, not at the fact that she had to get disqualified instead of earning the last easy point.

"Sweep the leg," Sensei Kim said suddenly.

Matilda glanced at her, not saying anything.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, Sensei." Matilda said.

"No mercy."

Matilda walked forward and stepped onto the mat. I saw Tory look over at Silver and Sensei Kim. She looked at me worried, as did Kenny, but I just shook my head. This wouldn't have happened if Athena had just sucked it up and stayed in Cobra Kai.

~DANIEL POV~

I held my breath as the ref yelled, "Fight!"

Athena waited, and dodged as Tilly lunged forward. Every time the blonde lunged, Athena dodged. She kept baiting Matilda in, and finally, when Matilda gave a punch, Athena caught it, and punched Matilda in the gut.

"Point! 2-1, LaRusso."

Sam, Robby, Miguel and Demitri began clapping and cheering. The other kids clapped as well, though they weren't nearly as excited.

"Yeah, Curly!" Johnny cheered.

The got back into position, and the ref yelled, "Fight!" And Matilda launched a kick. This time, she expected Athena's move and hit her in the stomach, but she was knocked out of bounds after the kick. Athena fell with a grunt and I hung my head knowing that was going to be counted as Matilda's third and final point, but was shocked when I heard the ref say, "Out of bounds! No point!"

"What?" Matilda said. "I had her in bounds!"

"No point!" The ref repeated.

I clapped for Athena and she stood up. Matilda glanced back at Silver, Kim and Suzanne, in which the first two nodded. 

"Ready? Fight!'

Athena punched, which Matilda blocked. Matilda swept her leg, and Athena kicked, but Matilda caught her leg and hit her bad knee in. I flinched, wondering we everyone always went for her knee. She fell to the ground with a yell, Johnny and I lurched forward and kneeled down next to her.

"Can we get the med-" Johnny yelled, but Chozen cut him off.

"I heal knee." He said.

We both stepped back, and everyone watched as Chozen clapped his hands together and rubbed them together. I watched as Chozen healed Athena's knee the same way Mr Miyagi healed mine. It took her a few seconds, but she stood up. Chozen said something to Athena, in which she nodded, and Chozen headed back over to us. Athena took her position, though she was shaky as she couldn't stand properly thanks her knee.

"Ready?" The ref asked, mainly looking at Athena. "Fight!"

Athena faked a kick, and Matilda dodged. Athena didn't make a move, and Matilda watched her closely. Matilda said something, but Athena retaliated, a smart ass look on her face. I shook my head with a smile. She really was my kid. Finally, Athena landed a kick on the blonde and the ref called. "Point! 2-2, LaRusso. Next point wins."

The two fought hard, but each punch and each kick was blocked or dodged. Matilda managed to get a kick, but luckily Athena went out of bounds.

"Out of bounds! No point!"

Athena called time out and limped over to us. "There's nothing I can do. She knows all my moves. She knows how to block every kick."

"There's one kick she doesn't know." Robby said.

He whispered something into her ear and she nodded, though she seemed unsure. She limped back onto the mat and watched with a slight smile when I saw what she was doing. She held her hands high above her head, and she wobbled from her knee.

"Ready?" The ref asked as he looked between the two girls. "Fight!"