Family? We're The Family

~MIGUEL POV~

"ATHENA!" Tory screamed.

I heard the sicking crack of her back hitting the rail. Tory, Hawk and I all quickly ran down to her bloodied figure. Hawk ended up retching her first.

"Athena." He called, looking scared.

I looked up and saw Robby look over the edge in horror before he took off. I wanted to chase after him, but I stayed for Athena. Her face was slowly bleeding on the stairs.

Paramedics came and lifted her up on a stretcher. Hawk and I tried to go after us but a paramedic stopped us.

"Sorry only the family can come with us." He said.

We turned to Sam expecting her to go with Athena, but Sam looked anywhere but us.

"Family?" Hawk asked. "We're the family."

The paramedic nodded and brought us a long. Tory has been escorted somewhere else. Don't know where but I hoped that she came back soon.

We arrived at the hospital and they rushed Athena into a room. I called Sensei and prayed he answered.

"Hello?"

"Sensei!"

"Who is this?"

"Miguel."

"How did you get my number?"

"You-You gave it to me."

"Did I? I don't remember that."

"Sensei I called because of Athena!"

"What happened to Curly?"

"There was a fight at school and Robby kicked her off the top balcony at school. She's in the hospital."

I didn't hear anything for the longest time.

"Sensei?"

"I'm on my way."

With that he hung up and I went and sat next to Hawk. I hope Athena would be okay.