The motive chapter

Start from the beginning

Kiyo: M-Mondo....

Weed man: See? Even Taka agrees!

Sakura: I shall go then.

Aoi: Please be careful...

Sakura nodded as she step onto the curtain. Inside, there is a chair and a tv laying parallel to each other.

Y/n: Yo Yo!

And also a child.

Sakura: So this is where you were hiding.

Y/n: I am a master at hide and seek.

Sakura: We're not playing hide and seek.

Y/n: ...Ready for your video?

Sakura: Bring it.

Y/n: Wellll too bad! You don't get one! Your motive is already clear. So Monokuma says.

Sakura: ...I see.

Y/n: Well...I have no idea what to do now, so...you can leave.

Sakura: Seems short for a video watching doesn't it?

Y/n: You just have to have to act reeeeeealy traumatized. I know! I know! You can scream and cry exiting this place! With disgusting snot riverring down your nose! Trembling like a homeless man! Hahaha, I know, I know, a perfect idea. You may say your thanks now.

Sakura: I'll just act surprised, thank you very much.

Sakura left the viewing room.

Y/n: That wasn't a thank you.

Gym

Aoi: How was it, Sakura?

Sakura stood there with grimace on her face. It was enough to tell everyone what was in store. 

Monokuma: So, who's next?

Kyoko: I will go.

Timeskip

Monokuma: And with Kiyotaka the last to view his motive, this concludes the viewing time. Well, what'dya think?

Aoi:...

Toko:...

Byakuya: That's it? 

Monokuma: Eh?

Byakuya: You summon us here just to watch some videos and that's it? Unless this is the motive, you have wasted my time.

Monokuma: Perhaps you should invest in some patience, Togami-kun. There is something special with these videos. As these are your motives for this round!

Eggboi: Our motives?

Monokuma: That's correct! Graduate successfully, and I'll make the content of the videos reality.

The inferior personality: Wh-What!?

Yasuhiro: FOR REAL!?

Celeste: Are you saying you have the prowess to make that happen.

Monokuma: Anything in the videos. You just gotta graduate, and you all know how to do that~

Hina: Th-There's no way anyone wou-

Byakuya: Enough. I'm still pondering on something. 

Monokuma: Hm hm?

Byak: Did Y/n recieve a video?

Yasuhiro: Y/n? Why are you worried about a guy like him?

uya: He is working for Monokuma, he could very well be recieving an unfair advantage against us. The game will not be fair for us!

Y/n: Awww is little Byuckooyah jealous that I'm friends with Monokuma?

Byuckooyah: Oh great, just what I needed, more of your infantile babble. And for the record, I do not supervision the help of the headmaster in order to win the game. You're clearly on the lower level of proficiency.

N/y: Sticks and stones can break my bones but, I'm friends with Monokuma and you aren't!

Kyoko: Hey Y/n, did you, or did you not recieve a video with your desire?

Y/n: Hmm... Maybe.

Mukuro: What do you mean maybe?

Y/n: Well whether or not one recieves a video is not the issue, rather how much it affects them should be the priority. And mine didn't do squat!

Mukuro: So you did recieve one. 

Y/n: ...Fuck, that was meant to be classified information. Thanks for making open my big mouth! Well yeah, no more hiding it, I did recieve my desire.

Sakura: We already-

Y/n: But! It doesn't matter, because I will not kill.

Toko: H-How can we trust y-y-you on that!? Y-You're probably plotting t-to kill me with y-your master over there!

Y/n: My greatest desire is to enjoy this game to the fullest! All I want is to have as much fun as possible, after all. Who cares if a few people are dying? It just makes the game have more stakes!

Makoto: How could you say that...?

Y/n: Welp, I'm hungry, I'll treat myself to some steaks.

Y/n excused himself. Monokuma was also gone.

Celeste: So, any thoughts about this motive?

Aoi: We'll definetly won't lose this time, right? I mean, we all learned our lesson from the last motive, right?

Toko: D-Don't be so naive! Some of us clearly can't be trusted! I'm sure somebody is already thinking about their wish right now!

Hifumi: What? Huh? Why are you looking at me?

Makoto: Guys, come on. We can't keep thinking about the motive. That's how Monokuma wins.

Yasuhiro: Don't worry, guys. This motive has got nothing on us, right Taka.

Ta(na)ka: I-I see... So that's how I-I can... That's how...

Yasuhiro: Uh... dude?

Taka ignored everyone and walked away.

Hifumi: Should we be worried about that?

Sakura: Well, we can't leave him alone like that.

Yasuhiro: I'm sure he'll be fine in the morning. He's just tired is all.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Monokuma: Yo Yo! It's bed time for good boys and girls!

Aoi: Night time again...

Byakuya: Well then, I'll be off.

Blue Shell Koopa went hard and for what?