Chapter - 3 # Samuel's adventure :Guardian of the forest

Start from the beginning

Ilex forest, Western Kanto,

Ilex Forest is a dense forest located directly west of Azalea Town. The forest's trees are so close together that all light is blocked out. Ilex Forest is a winding path through dense trees connecting Azalea Town and Route 34. Travelers can enter at either end with no trouble at all.
There is a shrine for the guardian of the forest, Celebi. In front of the shrine there was a man standing who was wearing a black cloke and a demonic musk. Behind him his team was standing.

(The leader)

(The leader)

(The team)

The leader was holding a pokeball. The ball looks a little different. It's upper half was golden yellow and other half was white. Instead of a nob it has a button. There was a "G" and "S" curved into the ball.

The leader said," This is it. This is the right moment. We have G.S. ball. We will release Celebi and for that we will be gifted by the power of travelling through time."

Then the leader places the G.S. ball into the Shrine and started to perform a ritual. At this moment Samuel and Kurt runs in.

"Hey you," Kurt yells."Stop doing what ever you are doing."
"You can't stop me, " i will take Celebi's time travelling power,"the leader said as he turns to his team.
"Take care of them," The leader said as he started the ritual.

Other team members sends their pokemons so did Samuel and Kurt. Musked team's pokemon were raticate,beedrill,venomoth and ekans. Samuel's pokemon were tauros,Nidorino and Charmeleon. Kurt's pokemon was a slowpoke who was too lazy to attack. However,Samuel's pokemon were able to beat the masked man team's pokemon. But by the time it happened, the ritual was finished. The whole forest become unstable. The G.S. ball started glowing and slowly it opens up. A bright red light came out from the ball and slowly it forms into the Mythical pokemon Celebi.

 A bright red light came out from the ball and slowly it forms into the Mythical pokemon Celebi

(Celebi)

The leader was excited. Now he is going to get what he wanted to get. But before he could say anything...

"Tauros, attack the leader," Samuel yells.

Tauros hits the leader making him fly up in the air and fall on ground hard. Everyone was shocked as the didn't expected it. The Celebi floated around few moments before disappeared. The leader was shocked. All of his efforts, wish,plans went vein like this. He gets up and charged at Samuel before ultimately blasted away by another hit of Tauros. The other members quickly runs away before they were get beaten too. After that they returned to Kurt's house. Kurt's father was happy to know that the guardian of forest Celebi's power didn't fall into wrong hands. Then when Samuel was about to leave he calls him.

"I want you to have this," Kurt's father said as he handed him a pokeball.
"What pokeball is this? " Samuel asks.
"This is my greatest work. This is a Master ball," Kurt's father said," It's catch rate is 99.9998%. You can catch any pokemon you want by only throwing it at it."

(The master ball)

(The master ball)

"I can't have that," Samuel said.
"Yeah, he didn’t do anything to prove worthy for it," Kurt said.
"He did," Kurt's father said."He thought out of the book and told his pokemon to attack the human instead of pokemon. "
"Please take it." he looks at Samuel and said. "I don't want to give it to any ordinary people. You have prevented Celebi's power to fall into wrong hand. So take it."

Samuel then took the Master ball and left.

"Remember, it works only one time. So use it carefully, " Kurt's father said.

##########

That's all for today.
I hope you all enjoyed.
If you like it then vote and share my story.
If you are new than follow my profile
If you have any thoughts or opinion or question about the story then leave a comment.
C U in the next chapter