He grabs me by the throat and throws me on the desk.

Ouch my back.

I wanna scream but I don't k ow what he'll do if I scream.

He pulls up my shirt and touches my breasts. I feel the tears coming down my face.

There is nothing that I can do because I'm not strong enough.

I'm a short 5'3 100lb seventeen year old and he's a big old 250lb sixty year old man.

I start kicking at him and he starts hitting me. His hands go down to my pants and that's when I scream on top of my lungs. I hear the door open and someone pushes Mr. Moore off of me I can't see because my eyes are closed tight.

"You can open your eyes" I hear a familiar voice say.

I open my eyes seeing Giovanni I wrap my hands around him, hugging him tight, and then I let it all out, crying in his arms.

"Hey don't worry your alright I'm not gonna hurt you alright" Giovanni says as he rubs my back while I cry even harder is his arms.

"H-h-he touch-..ched me" I said stuttering.

"Can you take me home please" I asked and Giovanni replied with a simple yes.

Giovanni sat me down on a bench right outside of the office doors.

I wait for Giovanni even though I can still hear him.

"Have someone sub for the rest of my classes today I'm taking Gabriella home today and make sure Mr. Moore is fired" he said before walking out and grabbing my hand for me to walk with him.

When we get home I get onto the shower as soon as I could. I start scrubbing the icky feeling of his hands on me I scrub so hard that is trying to leave red marks and scratches on my body.

The memories come back to my mind and I feel myself crying again.

I sit on the ground and put my head in my tears I let it all out not caring who at all hears me.

After me being in the shower for about an hour and thirty minutes I put on a long oversized t shirt and some black spandex booty shorts.

I lay in bed and start to cry again, because I can still feel his hands on my body.

Someone comes in my room and it was Enzo He comes and sits on my bed and push me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry" he mutters kissing my head, "I wish I was there for you."

"I want his hands off me" I mumble.

"Enzo I can still feels hands on me"

"How do I get rid of his appearance on my body" I said, as tears stream down my face.

"You can't make it immediately disappear not now, but it will eventually disappear" he says and gives me a hug.

"I love you" Enzo says and give him a tighter hug.