Berryclan

After this, time to do the loners and those dang rouges. Shouldn't take as long as the clans but who knows, could go on a trip or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leader

~~~~~~~~

Reedstar- medium haired brown and white tom with blue eyes. Previously known as Reedfoot. Courageous and wants what is best for the clan. Values friendships more than rules sometimes, which may be his downfall. Is saddened because of the lose of most senior warriors in the clan. 5 lives left. Senior adult.

~~~~~~~~

Deputy

~~~~~~~~

Wintergreen- long haired white she-cat with a blue eye on her left and yellow on her right. Playful, kind-hearted, and sometimes forgetful. Has to meet a cat at least 2 times to remember their name, but people know her well enough to be used to that. A favorite of the younger kittens and 'paws. Now a senior adult.

~~~~~~~~

Medicine cat

~~~~~~~~

Goldenstone- short haired cream colored tom with golden patches and amber eyes. Doesn't respond much to other cats. Had his spirits broken after repeated traumatic experiences, involving his sister Ravenkit not making it through birth, both his brothers(Prowlkit and Kestrelkit) dying from greencough, his mom being swept up in a river while saving him as an apprentice, and his dad running away from their responsibilities as previous deputy. Goldenstone barely has any drive left, but keeps doing his duties as a medicine cat for his clan. Adult.

~~~~~~~~

Warriors

~~~~~~~~

Nimbleclaw- short haired brown tom with yellow eyes. Quick on his feet but quick to judge, causing him to not have many friends. While he was an apprentice, a group of rouges tried to attack Berryclan and he barely got injured, to everyone's amazement, because of his incredible fast footwork. He was made a warrior a few days early since many senior warriors highly recommended him after watching him fight. Adult.

Littlemouse- medium haired light gray tabby she-cat with cold blue eyes. Pushed everyone away who wanted to be friends with her, but is still respected in her clan for being a great fighter. In secret cooperation with rouges outside the clan with her apprentice Weaselpaw(5 moons). Hated her name "Little", but never told anyone except the rouges and company, who have been seen by her as her only close comrades. Adult.

Thornbush- short haired light brown tabby tom with white paws and green eyes. Fierce but cares greatly for cats he is close to, and makes friends everywhere he goes. Worried for his sister Littlemouse, as she is acting stranger than her usual "leave me alone you mousebrain" attitude towards him. ( "Littlemouse? Are you ok? I haven't seen you talk to anyone besides Weaselpaw for a moon now." "Mind your own business, softpaw!") Adult.

Lightfrost- short haired brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and yellow eyes. Always watching out for her clanmates, friendly. Her brother is Rockpoint. They have a close bond, as they are the only family they had grown up with throughout their apprenticeship. Lightfrost was the one that always got into trouble of some sort, whether that be a late-night border patrol or a prank to lighten the mood of the clan. Young adult.

Rockpoint- medium haired silver tabby tom with dotted tabby marks that look like pebbles, yellow eyes. Calm and collected, responsible and tries to keep his close sister Lightfrost out of trouble (fails most of the time however). Intimidating but a big softy, unless you try to hurt his clanmates. Nightstalk's mate, has 3 kits. Young adult.