Chapter 13: The real reason

Third person's Pov

"It's been a few weeks now since I've been caught and I've been helpless, and I feel like I drowning in the rivers of my addiction even when I try to get over it, it never stops. Even the one person I thought would help me has been taken away all because he feels I'm using her badly. But the truth is that she can help, I don't know how but I know she can , but now I can't get her because she's out of my reach if I even try to get close to her I'll be exposed and might never get to follow my dreams.

Infact I can see it shattering in front of my eyes but there is nothing I can do without her. I know I need her, only her can help me. I can't control myself, I can't protect them. The only reason why I even feel she can help me is because Ive seen her with her classmate Damien. He got Soo depressed due to his family problems and decided to do drugs and he drastically changed, both in his academics and in his behavior but when SHE stepped into his life he changed for good and when I mean for good, I mean he improved academically, he became open with his feelings instead of keeping it to himself, started to help his family and now his life is just perfect.

The only reason I bullied her was to get her close to me, she could probably influence me in a good way. But then Seth came and destroyed it by threatening me. I vividly remember that day like it was yesterday, I was so high in drugs I forgot to lock my door, then he came in and saw me like that. At that moment I didn't know what to do at that point but I noticed his disappointment when he saw me in that situation.

Flashback

" Hey Dave I need to ask...., What are you doing, what is that white stuff on your bed!?"

" It's none of your business, what are you even doing in my room, I thought I made it clear when I said I didn't want to see you or those little brats in my room!". I yelled out feeling anger rush through my veins

" Are you in drugs!? Are you!? Give me a damn answer!"
He said angrily with a disappointed look

" Okay fine I'm using drugs what do you want to do about it, all you do is sit around to babysit those little brats"

" What!? Those girls you are calling little brats are your little sisters Dave, hope you know that, and don't you know what you are doing could lead you into getting expelled and I'm sure you don't want that!?" How can he be like this after saying all those things to him

" Look I don't care about them or you or anyone else, this is my life so leave me alone, okay?"

" Fine ,I'll leave you to do your drugs but on one condition" he said smirking

" What do you want, is it the money , I'll get it for you!"

" No I don't want anything from you I need you to stop bullying Laura!" He said and I couldn't process anything at that moment, the only person I really needed would go and there would be no one to help me

"No!, I can't "

" Fine then I'll just go to school and tell the coach to have all the players be tested for drugs, now how does that sound!?"

I felt blood drain from my face, is he really threatening me!?, I really need to end things in school with a good reputation and if the coach finds out, I'll get expelled and my dreams of being recruited will never come to pass , I cant believe I'm doing this, why can't they just understand me!?

" Fine, I'll let her be"

"Great, now I will like to take a quick pic just for safety purposes, what did you think uhn?"

Who did you think the third person was when you first saw this chapter!?😁

What are your thoughts about Dave!?

Also what do you think would happen now that we know the real reason behind the bullied being bullied 🤣🤣

Is it just me or Dave somewhat seems like a caring person but just doesn't get understood by people. What if there was someone that understood him and knows what he is going through!?

Your answers would be answered in the upcoming chapters.

Till then guys 👋❤️🥰