Chapter 9: Pretty Little Angels

Laura's pov
( Oh my gosh I can't believe my dad behaved that way but Seth seemed to be cool with it except the part that my dad almost broke his hand . Also Nora to my greatest suprise acted cool with Seth and I . I think something is up with her . But that is all over because Seth's lesson was interrupted by his sister's teacher. According to her Seth's mom forgot to pick them up since 2pm and it's now to 6. When Seth heard he was really furious and just ran to his car to go pick them, I've never seen him that angry but I love how protective he was over his sister's I honestly wish my sister was like that but I guess our lives are so different .
So apparently I've been lying on my bed for the past 20 minutes surfing the internet waiting for either Seth to call or for my dad to call me wanting to talk , but nothing,zilch, Nada. While going through Tiktok I was going through my following then I saw a video Seth posted and i was in it. The video was taken when I was explaining Literature and I was reading a love scene from Romeo and Juliet but instead of him listening he was making a video then at the end he wrote :" she finally confessed her love to me 🥺🤗❣️". Instead of being afraid about what the other students in school would say I felt this warm tingling in my chest , like a feeling of satisfaction. As I rewatch the video my phone started buzzing and it was Seth on video call .)

Seth: hi princess, sorry for bailing on you like that I promise to make it up to you.

Kylie: yeah sorry girlfriend, we promise not to snatch him away from you. He's always with us but since you guys started dating he has been away and I miss my big brother a lot
( That was Seth's sister who just talked and I was blushing but as i was about to say I'm not his girlfriend Seth beat me to it)

Seth: shes not my girlfriend , sorry that was my little sister Kylie

Kylie: hullo ( the same voice said then the face popped up and I must say she was a very beautiful girl )

Laura: so cute. Hi I'm Laura

Kylie: I know, Seth talks about you all the time but I thought you were a princess
( Seth didn't allow her finish but I I knew what she was trying to say but Seth interrupted )

Seth:sorry about her , shes a little loquacious

Laura: mm using the big words now uhn?

Seth: all thanks to my cute teacher
( He called me cute! I could feel the heat coming up my neck. I was blushing again)

Seth: I wanted to also ask you something before that little monster .....

Kylie: hey I'm not a monster, how dare you.....
(Kylie interrupted )

Seth: so annoying .

Kylie: I heard that

Seth:as I was saying ( he says walking to the kitchen ) I was wondering if I could bring my sister's over with me while coming for the lesson. Do you mind?

( He says scratching his head)

Laura: of course . I think I could use some gisting anyways

Seth: really ? With 7 year Olds ? Why not gist with me
( He says pouting his lips)

Laura: really? You?, I think I would enjoy it more with girls what of Kylie' twin

Seth: oh Kourtney she is in her room. She is wierdly quiet today, I don't know why?

Laura: really ? Well maybe I could cheer her up? Go give her the phone
( I tell him. He walked for sometime then reaches a room. He opens the door and I find a small blonde and beautiful girl lying on a big bed with her head on her pillow)

Seth: hey K
( She doesn't look up)
Seth: uhm a friend wants to say hi
Kourtney : I don't want to talk to anyone
( As she says that her voice cracks like she was crying)

Seth: but ( I had to interrupt him)
Laura: hey, I'm Seth's friend. My name is Laura, can we be friends?
( Immediately I start talking she looked up to see my face then she answers in a cute voice)

Kourtney: hi. My name is Kourtney

Laura: you haven't answered my question. Can we be friends?

Kourtney: okay

Laura: really? ( I say beaming. Then I look at Seth and he was also smiling then he raises his head and our eyes meet. I was hard to stop staring but Kourtney interrupted)

Kourtney: are you guys dating?

Laura: what no!
Seth: no

Kourtney well you guys look lovey-dovey

Laura: so Kourtney will you come over to my house or should I come over?

Kourtney : can you come over ? I'm on wheel chair and it would be stress if I had to wheel myself around

Laura : okay love I'll come over then we can have some girly talks and stuffs
( Immediately I say that she smiled at me and then nodded)

Seth: okay. So tomorrow is a date

Laura: yeah

Seth: okay, bye

( He says that and hangs up. There is something about that girl that draws me to her but I'll meet her in person and have a chat with her but as for now I've got to take a nape so goodnight world.)

Hi guys, thanks for all the votes. I really appreciate and I'll keep updating on time❣️❣️😘. Don't forget to keeping sharing, voting and commenting .
Salange o