Chapter 33: Collab

Start from the beginning

"Be careful with your ankle." His mother orders.

"I know eomma." Jimin chuckles as he gets up and walks away, disappearing from the dining room.

Looking around Jeon's house, there are so many memories, good and bad. Jimin smiles at how the house still gives that warm and cozy feeling every time he pays a visit. Jimin then reaches the restroom that's located not far away from the dining room. Entering after he turns the light on, Jimin jerks when he feels another figure following him into the bathroom.

"Jungkook?!" Jimin almost jumps

"Jungkook?!" Jimin almost jumps. "You scared me." He informs as he exhales deeply.

"Sorry." Jungkook then closes the door, his gaze never leaving Jimin's.

"What are you doing here?" It's not that Jimin doesn't have any idea why Jungkook followed him to the restroom, but he guesses he wants to be sure that he's not just assuming things. "I need to pee."

And Jungkook feels heat traveling on his face. He took it wrong? He thought Jimin noticed his signal and decided to lead him to the restroom. Just like how they used to. "I..."

Jimin doesn't shift his gaze from Jungkook who's not uttering any more words. "You what?"

"Can I get a kiss?" Jungkook decides to just be straight forward. There's nothing to hide anymore.

Oh? Just like that? Jungkook said it just like that? A small curve travels on Jimin's plump lips. His eyes grow bigger. Did Jungkook just ask for a kiss? Is this really Jungkook? What's going on? Jimin himself was expecting his lips to be crushed at some point. Jimin chuckles in disbelief. "Can I pee first?"

"I'll be waiting outside." Jungkook informs after he gulps.

And this Jungkook can actually wait? Jimin chuckles again with his eyebrows being knotted a little. Finishing his business, Jimin washes his hands. He thinks while he wipes his hands with the small towel, looking himself in the mirror. He knows what he's doing. That. He is sure of it.

It's been more than 6 months since the last time he had sex, and Jimin can't lie to himself that he's been sexual frustating. Musturbating can't compensate for being touched, and the fact that Jungkook has been showing up does cook up the fire that has been burning in Jimin. How can he ignore those intense gazes Jungkook has been giving him on the dance floor?

Jimin wants to say that it's rude for Jungkook to stare at him like that with those dark big doe eyes, but he has to admit that it's exciting and satisfying. He would be lying to say that he hasn't been swaying his hips on purpose right after he realized that Jeon Jungkook still has that thing for his body.

Jungkook has been hungry and thirsty, not knowing Jimin has been the same. The differences to think about though is that one of them might be so craving to touch one another while the other one just craves for any kind of touch.