Ch2.

The play ends, the theatre silent.
The actors that once took up the lively stage soon disappears to dust-almost like magic. The grand orchestra fades and all that's left to hear, are the silent sobs of the princess in the audience.
Princess Aryllis stares at the black stage, the curtains remaining open to show the void of the empty stage where a life was shown.

"Why?... Why did it happen like this?" Princess Aryllis whispers.
"Isn't it obvious?" Casmil speaks up, "It was your fate."
"But why?"
"You're only a creation to advance my sister's amusement. Just like you, she loves a good show, and your part made sure the romance was better." Aisa gives a sorrowful smile.
"This was my life? All of the hateful things I've done, all of the pain I felt were determined?"
Aisa shakes her head slightly, giving a remorseful smile.
"In a way it was, but fate is not to blame. We gods work in multiple ways, and for fate we write hundreds of 'plays' and give beings a chance to find their own path. However, Klothesis made the paths she found most amusing to be the one that stands out the most. This was the path she found most amusing, and everything you've been exposed to could break or free you. Unfortunately, you played the part she wanted you to have."

Aisa stands, staring at the stage.

"This play which Klothesis dearly favored, has it written that you're dangerously calculating. A villainess so cruel, the empire and your own family are wary of your mere existence. Your existence and death only acted as a way for the heroine and crown prince's love to ignite stronger."
"But how could this be my fault?" Aryllis shouts, clenching her fists tightly, "That evil wench wrote my fate as this, and you mean to say it was my fault this happened?"

"You were given thousands of fated lives. You chose to become like this, all on your own. Klothesis lured you, she set the traps in hopes for you to become exactly who she wanted you to play. Instead of listening to your conscious to defy the treats, you were a greedy little spider, weren't you?" Casmil grins, meeting the princess' enraged eyes, "You followed the webs, accepting every trap and bribe the goddess wanted to lure you with, eventually it was what suffocated you. You had freewill to deny and go against those desires like every other being, but you refused to listen to them."
The princess bites her tongue, unable to look back at Casmil's eyes any longer.
"The goddess may have wrote this, but you did every hateful act on your own. You became this way because you never questioned your own morals or bothered finding any."
"Casmil, enough." Aisa speaks up.
"Child... Klothesis may have lured you, but you need to accept that she has no power to force you to listen to what she wants. Living beings are given freewill, and you ignored your consciousness to indulge in what poisoned you."

Princess Aryllis scowls, her mind racing as she looks at the two stern expressions the deities wear.
"Do you understand?" Aisa asks.
"I had freewill to change?"
"Yes."
"...I became greedy in order to gain the things that made me happy... I understand. I followed the story she wanted."
Casmil nods.
"You were greedy. If you thought about someone else, maybe you would have changed your fate. Yet, we appear in front of you now, because you were strongly guided by Klothesis' desires for a great play."

The princess remains silent, her eyes spinning as she thinks to herself. Fingers and shoulders trembling as the princess is shown the truth.

"You're merely an outcast in this story. A puppet that had a desired role to play, which you followed well. Seeing it now, do you believe it's true?" Aisa speaks up, sorrowfully glancing back at the princess.
Princess Aryllis remains silent, looking at her hands.
"A fate that's given is hard to realize until you're told. If you hadn't watched the story Klothesis intended to create, would you believe it?" Casmil asks, his eyes forward, staring back at the stage.
Princess Aryllis pauses, biting her lip.
Through a breaking voice and teary eyes, she whispers,
"No... I would have been ignorant to the truth..."
"And now?" Casmil glances over at the trembling girl.
"I believe it... My own flesh and blood despised me, and all because I let myself follow some minor role in the plot." The princess chuckles, until soon her smile subsides.
Her mocking chuckle turning into sobs, tears overflowing from her eyes and her cheeks soon wet, the painful wails echo throughout the theatre.