"It's not like that I was-" He tried defending himself but I didn't want to hear it. "It doesn't matter anymore, I'll find out the whole truth by myself." I looked back to the window to see Sasuke who looked like he was about to end his fight. "You can leave now, Sasuke looks like he's going to need your help after his battle."

"Kaiya, I-I didn't want-" Kakashi tried speaking but I cut him off. "You can leave." I saw him sigh before he walked out the door but not before looking back at me.

I didn't feel like facing anybody right now not with my eyes all red and puffy and going outside I'll probably see Kakashi's face. I stared out the window and saw Shino and that idiot from the forest fighting. I moved my chair closer to the window and placed my hands on the sill of the window, maybe I'll stay here instead of going back outside.

I put my head on arms and let out a sigh, being angry is tiring, might as well distract myself. I watched the fight, looks like Shino's opponent had underestimated him. I cheered for him as he did his finishing move and knock down his opponent. 

I sat there watching the fights and felt bad for some of them. Like tenten who got folded in half by Temari with her fan and Hinata who almost got killed by Neji; I need to visit her after this. I also felt bad Choji, but Shikamaru won his fight in such a smart yet lazy way. Now it was time for Naruto's fight and I felt like I could face the others, I wasn't angry and neither did my eyes look red and puffy.

I felt fresh air and a little bit of must as I opened the door and I could see Naruto and Kiba start fighting. I stood by Shikamaru who was next to Sakura. "Hey guys," I greeted.

"You finally came back, you missed my match," Shikamaru said as slouched his body against the railings. "Missed me that much, but I watched you from the window. You did exactly what I thought you would."  He perked up before he went back to his normal position. "Oh."

I look at Sakura's face who looked down, I honestly felt bad, "It's okay Sakura, we know you did your best and we're proud of you," I told her as I put my hand over hers. Comforting her the best I could, I was never good at that.

"Just as I thought," I focused my attention on Shikamaru. "There's no way that Naruto can beat Kiba," He said as everyone agreed with him beside Sakura.

"Are you talking down on my best friend?" I raised my eyebrow coming close to his face. "Naruto will beat Kiba anyway whether it be smart or stupid. But since you guys are so sure, why don't we bet on it? What about 1,000 ryo?" I smiled.

"Are you serious?" Ino questioned.

"This girl," Shikamaru shook his head. "Thought you would've got rid  of your betting habit."

"Fine! Since you think you're right! We'll do it, all of us, winner takes all!" Ino exclaimed.

"What?" Lee shouted. "I don't have 1,000 ryo to waste this month," he cried.

"Too late," I shrugged my shoulder. "Naruto if you don't win I'll kick you so hard you won't be able to eat ramen for a month! Beat that dog breath!" I shouted causing people to stare at me.

I watch as Kiba threw smoke at Naruto to deprive him of seeing the area. In my opinion that was dumb because knowing Naruto he could make a shadow clone and trick Kiba, but Kiba doesn't know that. I looked as Naruto got but was pulled in by Akamaru and Kiba got out. 

The smoke finally diminished and saw Naruto all bruised up and Kiba smiling. But his smile was soon gone when Akamaru started biting him in the arm, I smiled knowing what was going on.

"You taste like dog," I hear Naruto say and I bust out laughing. "What were you guys saying?" I teased as we saw the knocked out Akamaru on the floor.

"There's no way Naruto can do something crafty like using the Shadow Clone jutsu and a Transformation Jutsu together," Shikamaru not believing Naruto's skills voiced out.