Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Like remaking them?

Meifon: (smile) Yep! Always there it is!

She then pulled out a white wedding dress which Y/n stare at it for a bit and then ask.

Y/n: I don't think a wedding dress won't do.

Meifon: Huh your right. We need to make it better.

Y/n: Well let's think outside of the box, how's about we add some things into it and to make I even more beautiful.

Meifon: Yeah your right! Come on Y/n, we have arts and crafts to do!

They head off and they start getting to work as they work on this all day before the festival will start tomorrow so they need to work on this fast. They kept working throughout the night and after hours they were done as the two step back from the clothes they made and look at each other and node to each other, believing that everything is ready.

(Next day)

We see fireworks shooting out from the castle and we see the festival as we also see a lot everyone there and taking put of many fun activities that they have.

Then Y/n, Meifon, Mirei and Mamori walk through the festival and seeing many fun things they can have fun with.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow so much stuff to do in here.

Mamori: (smile)It's nice to be back here without getting suddenly jumped.

Mirei: Agree.

???: Hey there!

Then both Noe and Nimi rushed over to them from tne crowd.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Noe and Nimi, long time no seek! How's things?

Nimi: (smile) Pretty good.

Noe: (smile) I'm surprised your here.

Y/n: (smile) Well there's no sign to tell us that we're not allowed is there?

Noe: (chuckle) No thankfully. Still nice to see you girls here.

Nimi: (smile) Have fun!

Then the two head off together as Y/n see them holding hands and she's glad they are still together disbite what happened to them a while back.

Mamori: Mirei and I are gonna have some fun.

Y/n: (smile) Sure have fun.

The two head off while both Y/n and Meifon head off and arrived at a stage where the beauty contest is at as they look at it.

Meifon: (smirk) Boy that prize is gonna be ours for sure.

???: Not so fast Meifon.

They turn around to see two other girls as they approaches them while Y/n turn to Meifon and ask.

Y/n: You know these two?

Meifon: Yeah that's Futaba and Hyouko, I've bet on them for the stuff they have got and I always wins.

Futaba: Oh yeah? Well this time your gonna lose.

Hyouko: Yeah your luck has ran out.

Meifon: (smirk) Sorry but I think it's you two that will still lose either way.

They glare at each other and then the two left while Meifon turn to Y/n and tell her.

Meifon: Let's see what they can say once we unleashed our ultimate weapon.

Y/n: Let's hope this will work.

Meifon: We didn't work our butt's on it for nothing did we? Now let's move!