Chapter 22 Little Daughter-in-law

Start from the beginning

    With his head down, he dragged Fu Chenyu to the emergency room.

    The little nurse was startled when she saw his hands, and quickly sterilized Fu Chenyu skillfully, and wrapped them in white gauze.

    Ji Mian thought in his heart: Fortunately, I came early, why is it different when I was a child and when I grew up?

    He vaguely remembered that Fox would only hurt others, not himself, an extreme egoist.

    Why are you playing self-torture now...

     Ji Mian took off his raincoat, put away his umbrella, and obediently sat beside Fu Chenyu: "Fu Chenyu, are you hungry?"

    He dug out a few butter buns from his schoolbag and handed them to Fu Chenyu.

    Fu Chenyu's lips were bleeding out from his own bite, his eyes were covered by his too long bangs, and he almost melted into the darkness.

    Even Ji Mian had memories of his previous life, so he was taken aback by Fu Chenyu's current state.

    He has already forgotten how Fu Chenyu survived this desperate time alone in the original book.

    Ji Mian withdrew her hand embarrassingly, and quietly accompanied him with her schoolbag in her arms.

    The two sat on a bench in the emergency department with a window above their heads.

    Ji Mian peeked at Fu Chenyu from time to time, but the other party didn't make a sound, as quiet as if he had died.

    It's okay for people to cry when they encounter desperate things, but like Fu Chenyu, his heart also dies, which makes Ji Mian afraid.

    He gritted his teeth, put down his schoolbag, walked up to Fu Chenyu, squatted on the ground, put his hands on his knees, and looked up at Fu Chenyu.

    Fu Chenyu's eyeballs trembled, and Ji Mian looked up at him.

    In the next second, Ji Mian stretched out his hands and straightened Fu Chenyu's collar, then straightened his coat and smoothed out the wrinkles, just like what Ning Qian did to him in the past, until Ji Mian buttoned the clothes for him At that moment, two hot teardrops hit the back of his hand one after the other.

    Ji Mian's movements paused for a moment and didn't stop. He buttoned the last button for Fu Chenyu, then stood up and hugged the boy in the dark.

    Depressed crying sounded in the corridor, and then turned into hoarse crying.

    The heavy rain outside the window gradually stopped, and Xiaohua, who had experienced the wind and rain, stretched her body and quietly leaned into the window.

    Ji Mian said happily: "Fu Chenyu, look, it's blooming."

    Fu Chenyu will always remember this not-so-bright corridor.

    The young man's voice was as gentle as water: "Fu Chenyu, death is not about disappearing. When a person truly disappears, it means that no one in the world remembers her anymore."

    Outside the corridor, after the rain, it cleared up, and a rainbow hung in the sky.

    Birth, old age, sickness and death are the normal state of life, and life is exchanged in the changing of seasons.

    Winter is over, can spring be far behind?

    In 2008, there was a whole year of turmoil, a major earthquake, and the biggest snowfall in decades. Even Tongcheng, a southern city, was unavoidable. When Ji Mian went to school every day, there was no heavy snowfall. over the knee.