"Cale nim, be careful. The rocks here are slippery."

Choi Han held Cale's hand with a worried face as Cale stepped on the rocks there.

Cale squatted down and looked at the clear water there allowing him to see the seashells there.

'In this world shells are not food but jewelry...'

Now Cale had the craving to eat the shell.

"I want to eat clams... They look delicious."

He also can't eat ramen and many other things because those foods don't exist in that world.

Cale looked at Choi Han.

There was only him and the black dragon there.

"Choi Han..."
"Yes?"

Cale could cook it himself.  But the problem is this protagonist bastard.

"Would you believe that I am a different soul and come from another world?"

Choi Han raised his eyebrows.

"Transmigrator?"

Cale nodded.

-What do you mean, human?

"Ahem. So, it's not me who the one gets raped but the original owner of this body... I just want to take care of this child...? But this body still has that memory and trauma..."
"........"

Choi Han stared into the distance.

"But the person I met, is the same person, right?"

Cale nodded.

"So, I often have cravings for food like ramen, kimchi, and more. But since I thought you were also from Korea, I was afraid to cook those things... Are you from Korea?"

Cale pretended like he didn't know who Choi Han was.

“I see... I'm from there too, Cale nim. It's been a long time since I heard the name of food like that.”
"What are you guys talking about!? I don't get it!"

The black dragon stepped on Cale's thigh looking annoyed that he didn't understand their conversation.

"Black Dragon, I will only say this once."

The black dragon tilted its head in confusion.

"This is a secret that only you and Choi Han know. I used to be Kim Rok Soo until I was 36 years old and I finally met you with this body. In the past, I was also an Alpha."

!?

Choi Han and the black dragon were shocked to hear that.

"You used to be alpha?"
"No wonder you're acting weird, human!"

The black dragon and Choi Han looked at each other.

“I will protect you, Cale-nim!”
"Me too, human!"

Cale was confused by their reactions but just let it be.

Because Cale was an Alpha back then, Choi Han and the black dragon knew he would act like an Alpha at some point and might put himself in danger.

"But you are amazing, Cale nim. Even though you are an alpha, you still want to give birth to that child inside of your tummy."

Cale snorted at that.

"What did this kid do wrong that I want to kill it? I'm not the one who experiences that traumatic scene  to make me hate this child."

Choi Han smiled at that and kissed Cale's hand.