𝐒𝐨𝐭𝐍 ➵ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣

Ah, yes. You're probably thinking: "great, another author who posts an endless amount of announcements through their books." I'd like to reassure you that this'll be the last un-chapter related chapter for Bikes & Blood.

Now, if you read my acknowledgements, you're going to know what SotN is but if not. It's the re-imagined and altered version of Bikes & Blood turned original. You'll still have plenty of Lost Boys references (I would've failed as a TLB fan if I didn't) with murderous vampires and 80s vibes galore. But I have changed the storyline, characters, backstories, and pretty much everything else to something purely original.

So, if you're interested in continuing to support me like you have throughout Bikes & Blood--divulge into the world of Celacali and follow me through my self-publishing journey <3

***

blurb;

blurb;

"Nothing good ever came without sacrifice. Some of us just found clarity in the darkness of its shadow."

--

As a child, Nyx Monroe grew up with terrifying tales of golden-eyed beasts with nightmarish fangs and murderous tendencies. And as time passed and she navigated her parent's divorce, she forgot about the golden-eyed beasts and convinced herself they were myths told to scare young children.

But when her father, Azeil Monroe, is tasked with solving the murders plaguing the coastal city of Celacali- -dubbed the City of the Dead- -Nyx discovers that everything is not what it seems beneath the stars of the popular tourist location. And that beneath the night's sky lurks something dark,death and despair reincarnated behind the siren's call of the boardwalk.

Plunged into the shadows of the city, Nyx stumbles into the awaiting arms of Orion, Kotori, Niko, and Kade- -the notorious rulers of Celacali and the golden-eyed beasts from her childhood. A quartet that's waited twenty-five years to enact their revenge. Luring Nyx and her father into the heart of their city whilst they distract Azeil with murder case after murder case, and they descend upon Nyx.

Until there's nowhere left for her to run--to hide--from them. Or the darkness of her past.

-

socials; charlizekkelly or bookishwriting
available to add into your wattpad library <3

*trigger warnings: death, violence, gore, drug and alcohol use, consensual & non-consensual biting, mentions of trauma (ptsd, sexual assault & harassment etc.), murder, sexual themes, torture, dead bodies, smoking and swearing.*

status; sample