My chest moves up and down as I feel my heart nearly beat out of my chest, our bodies so close he could probably hear my heartbeat.

" Let go of me." I whisper hesitantly, looking into his dark eyes filled with lust. I gasp when his large hand suddenly holds onto the side of my face as he looks down at me, pushing my hair out of my face.

Why did he make this so difficult for me?

" Are you sure?" He says and I feel my breath hitching as his lips makes contact with my jaw line, moving down my neck. My hand unconsciously moves into his hair when he starts kissing down my collarbone, a moan leaving my mouth at his hot trail of kisses.

" Answer me." He orders, moving his gaze back up to my face, his eyes moving from my eyes to my lips.

" N..no." I say, a gasp leaving my mouth when his lips move to my own, kissing me passionately as he pushes my body harder against the door.

I moan when Connor's tongue forcefully enters my mouth and he pulls my legs around his waist, pushing my back against the wooden door as I straddled him. I was just wearing panties under the dress and could feel his hard through his pants pushing against me. I felt something else hard from the side of my thigh on his waist, painfully pushing on my thigh.

" What is that?" I breathe out, barely even able to form a good sentence.

" My dick?"

" No not that the other thing, it hurts." I say, feeling it pushing hard against the inside of my thigh.

Without moving his dark eyes from mine he pulls out a gun from his side, holding it in front of my face with a small smirk. I notice his initials carved into it, c.a.

" Don't be so scared, you probably want to shoot me with this much more then I do." He says, and I scoff, looking at the gun that had probably taken so many lives. Sometimes I forget just how many evil things he has done before.

So much for the cross tattoo behind his ear

" And you would deserve every second of i-" Before i can say any more words his lips are against mine again. He grabs my long hair in his fist, moving my head back as he kisses between my neck and my collarbone.

Why didn't I stop him?

I move myself closer against him, feeling my lower region burn in pleasure as a moan leaves my mouth. What was he doing to me?

" Fuck." He groans, moving me over to the bed as he pushes me down on the soft covers so I'm straddling him as he unbuttons his dress shirt. I look up at him breathing heavily, my cheeks turning red at his tanned and toned body.

"Still want to kill me?" He says, moving down and running kisses all over my neck as his hands slowly move the straps of my dress down, exposing the white bra and panties I had on.

" I always do-" I'm cut off by my own gasp when his hands trail up my thigh, lingering at the straps of my panties. His lips move between my breasts and I feel his fingers finally reach where I wanted him.

" Oh gosh." I moan, my hands tangled in his dark hair when I feel his fingers moving against me.

" Does that feel good?" He says and I'm about to nod my head until his fingers suddenly push inside of me.

" Connor.." I gasp at the sudden feeling, my hands now gripping in his dark hair as his pace picks up faster, the feeling new to me.

My body fills with pleasure when I reach the end, and Connor lays me back on the bed, his body hovering over me.

" Go to sleep." He says, grabbing his shirt and walking out of the room, the door slamming shut behind him.

I look at the door silently, my eyes void of any emotion. I wasn't surprised, I knew it would happen again yet I couldn't even control myself. I felt dirty, I felt like another one of his sluts.

I feel hot tears falling down my eyes as I walk over to the bathroom, spending an hour scrubbing at my skin until it turns red under the steaming water.

Everything he says, everything he does means nothing and I was crazy for even thinking it might've meant something, anything.