Chapter 3:Part 5

The dust caused by the impact of the Thurnica blows against Hypereler begins to settle, but soon the former president of Paratina advances towards Arthur and grabs him with both hands, headbutting him on the forehead and throwing him against Biestte, who holds him. That headbutt left him bleeding. Bia punches the air upwards, generating a large wooden arm from the ground that hits Armstrong and sends him flying into the air. Meanwhile, the florakinetic heals her brother.

Art: Bia... Our kinesis are powered by divine energy... That means my portals go much further and you can get much stronger...

Bea: Huh?

Art: I can send you to the Moon and you can do a lot more photosynthesis where the Sun is shining.

Bia: Damn, this is true... Alright, hold Hypereler!

         Arthur stands up and looks intently at Earth's natural satellite, pointing with his finger and concentrating. Soon, a portal appeared next to Biestte, which she enters and then closes. Jair quickly lands on top of Arthur, starting to punch him at high speeds, with the umbrakinetic trying to protect himself with jets of darkness and shadow shields. Biestte soon appears in that dark area of ​​the Moon, wearing a wooden armor in constant vibration to protect himself from the cold and radiation, also using gerberas to breathe. Bia takes a leap and then starts generating explosive plants to propel herself to the lit region of the Moon, landing there as she feels the sunlight empowering her. Birdwhistle concentrates her energy and then extends her hands towards the Sun, causing countless colossal trees to bloom that cover that entire area. Such plants were modified to absorb the full spectrum of light, with all of them having roots that were linked to Biestte. The botanist then opens the eyes that were glowing yellow, breaking the region of armor that covered her eyes. She begins to levitate as golden light wraps around the plant controller. She touches her wrists with open hands, concentrating solar energy there, emanating plasma discharges through the floor and the vacuum. The woman didn't seem to have much control of the enormous power she had, trembling. However, it fires the great solar beam at the Earth.
         Hyper was holding Arthur's arms with a dark blade in his chest, ready to headbutt him. He notices a glow coming from the side and then he looks to the top left, his entire body being hit by the yellow laser and being thrown away as it disintegrates. Arthur struggles to his feet, looking at the Moon. Biestte channels the power in her legs, positioning herself and then self-launching towards Earth, releasing several rays of light through her body that kill several demons. She then arrived at Art's location after taking a tour of the planet, healing him instantly with her gaze. Both embrace.

Bia: Now he's gone for good... He's never coming back.
Kika: Look, you guys just won too!

The spirit arrived jumping, which was actually her bouncing on the ground. Carla then lands next to them.

Art: Huh, isn't Seth over yet? Although... Wait, oh no...
Bia: What's up, Art?
Art: ...Aurora.

         The demon that was being crushed by the hand made of crystals soon wakes up to the great geomagnetic storm that Bia caused by firing a concentrated beam of solar energy at the Earth, with a greenish aura covering her and then she stands up while lifting the construct with her hands. hands.

Seth: W-What?

For a second, the structure was covered in green electricity, while soon it disintegrated into spheres. Soon after, Setekh is grabbed by the neck by Aurora who begins to electrocute her. Atumrá cannot defend herself, with Borisalin piercing her belly with her claws, spinning at high speed and flinging her away. Neferu stopped in the midst of a lightning storm with the arrival of Magnum who grabbed her by piercing her head and eyes with her claws. The demon woman extends it upwards, drawing all the lightning against the spirit's body and enhancing the lightning for them to take effect. She let go of Seth's body as she is being held by the bolts, so she shoots borealis optic beams that slice her arms and legs off, then punch her chest with a kick, slowly disintegrating her.