Chapter 2:Part 5

The army, Eric and Vitmor install themselves in the infernal structure stealthily thanks to their anti-magic camouflages, starting to produce explosives through technology and anti-magic in strategic points of the place. A few hours pass and all the bombs are ready, with them activating the force fields as they would have to be there for the bombs to work. They all explode simultaneously and it starts to come crashing down. Due to the explosion, Josephias awakens again, but this time he was extremely furious. His pupils glow a bright green, as he strains his arms from the chains, managing to break them with effort. Yosef soon flies off in a straight line and disappears in a teleportation that leaves a trail of green flames on the ground that soon disappears.
        As soon as the blast ends, they all dismantle their shields and Eric would be ready to teleport them. However, Joseph soon appears in front of Alukaard, throwing a punch of hellish flames in his face and throwing him against some rubble, releasing a greenish explosion.

Yosef: ERIC! I WILL KILL YOU!

The president soon emerges from the wreckage and flies towards him, delivering a kick to Josephias' ribs which causes a lot of pain due to divine power mixed with anti-magic technology. He would be thrown backwards, staying crouching and holding the region hit, the regeneration was delayed. In this way, he would be cornered by Eric, Hughie and the army, with all of them firing off anti-magic attacks that begin to slowly disintegrate him as he agonizes in pain.
        Lucius sees the situation through his son, sending 4 Kings of Hell, Belial, Bael, Asmodeus and Paimon to the scene. Yosef was about to be killed, until all the soldiers would be thrown away by something invisible even to Eric, Vitmor could see the silhouette, but he couldn't be sure what it was. The hagio-pyrokinetic was run over by something and starts to be pushed into the air, being carried upwards. Hughies was wrapped around something, being pulled, and then hit in the face, with the movement being followed several times. Vit could see the outline of what was attacking him, it was a strong man with a whip. The anti-mage soon fires optical beams of energy at the demon and then knocks him back, undoing his invisibility.

        It was Asmodeus, who soon materialized another whip in his bare hand and then threw both ropes at Hughie, who were cut by an anti-magic sword

        It was Asmodeus, who soon materialized another whip in his bare hand and then threw both ropes at Hughie, who were cut by an anti-magic sword. The whip fragments soon attach themselves to Vitmor and grow rapidly, wrapping him in a sort of cocoon and then Asmody prepares a kick loaded with demonic energy, creating a high heel in his foot. The blow soon hits Vitmor, creating a hole in the cocoon and hurling him into the wall of the crater they were in. Inside the rift, Vit starts getting hit by something he can't see, looking like a continuous wave of wind. Vitmor soon opens his mouth and starts releasing black bolts that push those shock waves that reveal to be hell-energy, with the attack being split in half. The boy jumped from the place he was and propelled himself with jets of energy from his feet, releasing an anti-magic blast around his body, which undoes the target's invisibility, being this Baal who falls to the ground and is leaning against the small crack in the wall.

 The boy jumped from the place he was and propelled himself with jets of energy from his feet, releasing an anti-magic blast around his body, which undoes the target's invisibility, being this Baal who falls to the ground and is leaning against th...