Eventually the slayer won out as his sword cut right down the middle of Sukunas hand ending at his elbow. Sukuna would have been impressed if not for the his infinite regeneration. Yet instead of healing in a second his hand slowly began to heal. Startled he jumped back.

"What have you done to me!?" Sukuna yelled. He has been cut many times but never has someone affected his healing time. This is new to him.

The slayer flicked his blade to the side getting the blood off of it. He looked at the dragon before him whos arm has just finished healing. 

"My sword slayed the dragon Fafnir. My sword now is the ultimate weapon for putting down dragons like you." He spoke in a calm voice while hiding his distaste for the man before him.

Sukuna just laughed at this. While he was spoked at what happened he quickly calmed down. This will be more interesting this way anyway. It looks like its time to switch up tactics as well. Instead of just using Cleave he will now use Dismantle on that sword of his.

Cleave: A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop. Does not work on targets that have no energy of their own.

Dismantle: Another slashing attack but this one targets inanimate objects like weapons and the surroundings. Can be used to cut a entire continent in half with ease. 

"HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! Man you are just to much fun, aren't you? Lets see how long you can keep this up!" Roared Sukuna

He sent a slashing attack forward that the slayer mistakenly thought was another Cleave as he slashed at it. However he was met with much more resistance as his blade failed to cut through the attack causing him to slide back on the floor.

He then heard a voice say...

"BOOST!"

and he knew that he was in for a hard battle. Sukuna is no longer playing around and neither is Siegfried. They charged forward at each other with one having a massive grin on his face and the other a ghost of a smile. 

Their battle is far from over.

-{Line Break}-

Within a different dimension 2 people sat down across from each other. With 1 women standing behind a golden haired man with crimson eyes. Across from him is another man however he has brown hair and brown eyes.  

"Is there a point to this? Why not just kill me? You could do it easily." Spoke Aizen. Even though he already knew the reason.

The golden haired man kicked his feet up on the table as he sat back and smirked.

"Where is the fun in that, Mongrel? For the first time in existence I have been summoned. The Throne of Heroes has gotten stale after so long. I want to spend as much time out here as possible. Even though this world has become infested with weeds." Gilgamesh started in question before finishing in distaste.

Aizen picked up one of the gold wine glass's that Gilgamesh has summoned from his gate as he swirled it before taking a sip.

"I see. So this is just entertainment for you. Something to help with your boredom." Stated Aizen.

Its makes sense considering that Gilgamesh was once the king of all of humanity before he passed away. Now he has been stuck in the Throne of Heroes for 5000 years. He already tasted all of the pleasures that this world has to offer so it would indeed be boring.

"More or less. Soon this little game of yours will pick up and I only have one thing to ask you before it begins Aizen Sosuke, or should I call you the Traitor of the Soul Society?" Asked Gilgamesh in amusement. 

Hearing this information was something that Aizen expected. Gilgamesh was know for being able to know the problems of his people before they even asked him. This was most likely a form of Clairvoyance. The question is which type? 

" As expected of you. How did you learn that information? It must have been easy for you." Aizen question while giving praise.

The King glared at Aizen.

"Do not try and manipulate me. I can see the past, present, and future of all things. I know what you are like. I have seen all of your manipulations and evil deeds. I have also seen your future and let me tell you. You die in every single timeline. There is no universe where you beat me. So I am asking why you would continue knowing the the fact that certain death is before you." Revealed Gilgamesh.

Aizen stared at the King as he finished his drink, which refilled instantly. This is honestly all very amusing

" It is what humanity calls "courage" is it not? To march forward in the face of death, while trying ones hardest to keep death at bay. I have casted away my fears and will stop at nothing to obtain what I want." Spoke Aizen.

Now it is the kings turn to stare at the man in front of him. He knows all about Aizen Sosuke because of Sha Naqba Imuru: The Omniscient Omnipotent Star. He has seen the entire life of Aizen with this noble phantasm. He can admire that Aizen climbed up to the top of his world even though he was born a lot weaker but in the end though he is nothing more than a common sewer rat.  

"You speak the truth. However your goals are foolish. The Dragon of Dreams and the Infinite Dragon God are unrivaled. They were born the strongest and no one can ever reach their strength. For you to dream of standing above even them is a fools errand. You can not change how the world is." Stated Gilgamesh plainly. In the past he had a similar dream.

Then Aizen saw something he did not expect. In the face of his words Aizen did not falter or get mad. He did rave and try to prove him wrong. Instead he just laughed. Like he just heard the funniest joke in the world. He then started speaking.

"That is the logic of a loser, Gilgamesh. A victor will always speak on not how this world currently operates but how it should. The victor decides how this world should be. And trust me I will be the victor. Not even they will stand in my way. I will transcend it all and claim my spot on the throne. That is my future, King of Heroes." Stated Aizen with the upmost conviction.

The pure confidence in his words would normally sound prideful or arrogant. However Gilgamesh knows better. He understands that the man in front of himself is a man in the making of being a Ture King. Gilgamesh grinned as he laughed. Maybe this new world is not so bad after all!

"Fine then. Do as you wish! I will see first hand how you will fall or ascend! Lets see if you can do the impossible!" Claimed Gilgamesh in excitement.

For the first time since the death of his first and only friend Gilgamesh has found someone truly worthy. He can only see things that he believes are possible with his noble phantasm. Lets see if Aizen can do something that even Gilgamesh thinks is impossible. Lets see if Aizen has what it takes to be a...

True King!