Gabriel's Proof

Dean's POV
"Order! Order!" The chief shouted.
Everyone stood silent, looking at the chief who was on top of a platform. We were in the chief's meeting room which was big enough to fit us all in. The chief had a huge house. This is where he holds his pack meetings. Usually the normal pack meeting were about stuff like rereading the rules, you know, the boring stuff but this pack meeting was very different. The morning after the attack, the word scattered around the pack like the wind. We immediately had a pack meeting. Everyone scattered into the room, wanting to know what happened.
"Today, we hold this pack meeting because of a recent event which involved Dean Winchester, our male omega,"
Gasps and whispers erupted as soon the words left his lips.
"Silence, everyone,"
Once again, they became silent and resumed to listening to the chief.
"We are all worried about Dean's safety and the pack's but until we know what exactly happened and what was going on, we have to stay calm," The chief said.
He asked me to come up and tell everyone what happened. I told them the same story, the one I told Mom and Dad. When I came to the part where Gabriel saved me, they all started giggling and chuckling under their breathes, even the chief. They didn't believe me.
"Guys, it's true. Gabriel was an angel who saved me from the rogues, I swear," I persuaded.
The chief place a hand on my shoulder and looked at me straight in the eye.
"There are no such things as angels, Dean,"
I was gonna argue when my dad an Sam tried to convince them too, since they had seen him with their own eyes. Everyone still didn't believe us, thinking that it was probably some Demi-god or even a god who claimed to be an angel. That was when my mom stepped up and told them that Gabriel was a real angel.
"We saw his wings when the lightning had lit up the woods. Dean saw him take those rogues in less than a minute. Gabriel is a real angel,"
Everyone went silent, knowing that Mary barely lied and anyone could tell she was telling the truth with the face she made. She could persuade anyone that humans pooped babies with that face. The pack was still doubtful though. That was until Gabriel suddenly appeared beside me.
"What with all the fuss? I was in the middle of a poker game when I start to hear my name over and over again. It was the only time I didn't enjoy my name being repeated over and over,"
The pack was astonished but they still doubt that he was an angel. The chief came up to Gabriel and cocked an eyebrow which Gabriel returned with a similar cocked eyebrow.
"So you are Gabriel? The assumed angel?" He asked.
Gabriel pursed his lips, looking like he was thinking and nodded.
"Yeah, that's me,"
The chief pushed his face closer to Gabriel's squinting his eyes to look at Gabriel's, trying to sense a lie.
"Prove it"
Gabriel shrugged.
"If you say so,"
With a snap of his fingers, Sam had turned into a moose. I couldn't help but laugh as he made unhappy moose noises. The pack was chucking and giggling, at the same time stared in amazement. Gabriel snickered and smirked at Sam.
"Well, someone's unamoosed," He said.
That made me laugh even more. He turned Sam back into human and looked at the chief.
"Is that proof enough?"
"You could be Demi-god for all we know," The chief said.
The next moment was spent with Gabriel doing that wing thing again, convincing the pack and the chief.

(•-•)
The next chapter will be the rest of the pack meeting. Thanks to those people who spent even little of their time reading this. I am thankful.