Daily exercise

"Fuck" Dean muttered. Sweat trickling down his brows as he recalled that dream of his. He has no idea what was going on with his dreams lately. He doesn't think to much about them - well, he tries to. Deep down he knows its some sort of sign.

He tries to shake it off. There's no use in worrying too much about it. He figures that maybe a morning workout could keep his mind off of things. Now that he mentioned it, he made his way to the mirror.

"Ugh. I guess Sam was right about the necessity of 'daily exercise'. You've gained weight, my dude." Dean scolded himself.

Yesterday he tried to find Castiel and still no sign of him. Castiel is an angel of God, its not like Dean could find him that easily. With a heavy heart, Dean decided that Castiel would eventually turn up and then he would tell Castiel about his feelings.

"I sound like a fucking sixteen year old girl with a crush." Dean mocked himself.

Since they had to leave his home during the attack, he hadn't brought any of his clothes. He'll miss his favorite Adidas dryfit. So he settled with a shirt and some shorts he found on the ground. He hopes they are clean..which he highly doubts but-

"Eh, whatever" He shurgged.

He went out barefoot. With the lack of running shoes, he's fortunate that werewolves have thick soles.

Although it is still somewhat cold and snowing outside, he forced himself to endure. He's gonna sweat and warm up anyway. A werewolf, even in human form, can endure extreme weather longer than humans.

"Still fucking cold, thats for sure." He gritted his teeth.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Dean looked perked up as he saw Sam make his way towards him. He wasn't dressed in his usual attired but rather just like how Dean is at the moment.

"Mornin', Rapunzel!" Dean smiled at his brother. "What's up?"

"I see you're taking my advice about daily-"

"Yeah yeah exercise and shit" Dean waved. "What do you want, lil' brother?"

"I saw you from the window and figured you might want some company. So, are we gonna run first? I have a new routine I could show you after." Sam suggested.

Dean agreed. He hopes this time with Sam will calm his nerves...and get him back in shape. After a good five mintues of stretching, they took off in a paced run around the castle grounds.

Dean kept thinking about his new found feelings for Castiel and knowing for sure that Cas is his mate. As much as he would like to tell Castiel, it pains him to try and be patient. He has to wait for Castiel to show up, its all he can do. He can't ask Gabe for help either, he doesn't want to bother the angel more than he already has. Besides, it'll give him more time to think of a proper way of telling Castiel. He'll have to tell his parents and Sam first before-

"Oof!"

He hit a tree.

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M BACK! I haven't updated in almost a year and I think I'm really getting back to it!

I hope everyone will enjoy this short chapter :) more updates to come soon! Although I'm a college freshman now (icb!) So don't expect super fast updates since...nursing is hard hahaha

Also I miss Dean so much :<

Comment, like, and share! I love reading comments!