What happened

Dean's POV
"What exactly happened to your people?" I asked Joshan.
He sighed, head held down as he hovered the war table covered with a huge map of our area. "We didn't expect them. We lost so many friends and families - my wife and our daughter-" He choked. "-lost in the attack."
"The rogues, those bastards...they had no sympathy, no conscience, no...nothing. All they thought was to kill. It was a massacre of my people. Most killed but some went from house to house then coming out, screaming 'he's not here!'. At first I didn't know who they were looking for..." He looked at me with sympathy, rage, and sadness all at once. His eyes were glistening with tears threatening to come out. "..but now I know,"
"I'm sorry-"
"No, don't be. What has done cannot be undone. Now I just want to know why they want you,"
I told him what happened to me. From the night in the forest where I was attacked and save by Gabe, to the kidnappings of the omegas, the journal, and the attack that lead us here. I ended my story not realizing the tears that had already streaked my cheeks. Sam's hand rubbed my shoulder slightly giving me comfort.
Joshan sighed once again, head held down. His fists clenched and unclenched as he looked up to me. "I'm sorry this all had to happen to you...all of you," He said also looking at Sam who nodded slightly in response.
"No..it's okay. Like you said, 'what has done cannot be undone'" I quoted.
"Truly it cannot be undone but we can stop them. Stop the rogues before it's too late," Fenrel said. "To answer your question Joshan, the rogues are looking for Dean because he is a male omega, the only one of his kind,"
"And male omegas can produce an alpha greater than every alpha..." Joshan muttered.
Fenrel nodded, "Yes. They will tear down every pack, every circle, every clan to find him...and they will not stop until they do,"
"But how do we stop them?" Joshan asked.
"The rogues have found out that Dean has been taking refuge with mages but they don't exactly know where,that's why they attacked you and will continue to attack other circles too," Castiel said. "First thing we should do is to warn them about possible attacks from rogues. Let them prepare for the worst,"
"Wait, wait...how did the rogues find out?" Sam asked.
"Angels. Gabriel had explained it to me before. The angels, them helping the rogues, and what they want to do with Dean."
Castiel then looked at me, "Dean, I'm sorry that I haven't told you about this but I placed an anti-tracking sigil in you, on your ribs to be exact, when you slept,"
I gasped with my hands on my ribs as if I was a teenager whose boobs were just groped. "Yeah like that isn't disturbing,"
"I'm sorry but it was for your own safety. I checked in the angel radio-"
"Angel radio?" Sam asked.
"Yes, angel radio, where angels can communicate with each other. As I was saying; I listened to it and I heard them talking about Dean. They were asking where he was and I heard, for a moment, one said that he sensed that Dean was with the company of mages. I immediately went to your room while you slept and put the sigil. The next time I checked on the radio, they lost your tracks. The last time I checked it was silent, but I can hear a small, faint conversation about someone named Avian," He finished.
Avian?
"This is where we became certain that the angels were involved,"
We listened intently. "Avian is a rogue and an ancient one. Over five hundred years old,"
"I thought werewolves and rogues don't live that long?" I asked.
"Well this one did," Cas said. "Avian was cursed to immortality. Watching his love ones die as he continues to live. He went insane and killed all of his pack members. Men, women, and children. He then went rogue. The last time I saw him, he was alone with no pack but now he might have found his own pack,"
"This Avian...is he the one who lead the rogues who are finding Dean?" Joshan asked.
"We are not certain yet, we will investigate some more," Cas said.
"But for now, let us warn the other circles and others in the area,"

(•-•)
I am very sorry for the really late update :( but here you go! Enjoy! Please vote and comment your thoughts! I promise to work on the next chapter faster this time. Okay so like technically, Gabe and Cas KNOW the angels are involved but you angels are powerful and you cant just blame them when youre not so sure about it. Its like blaming the president of a country as a traitor when you dont exactly have proof. I hope this isnt too confusing.