{8} professor Lambiase and pine trees.

It had taken them about ten minutes to explain everything to the professor that had seemed to be very understanding and listen to everything that Max had told him. The professor nodded and Max seemed to be calling him Professor GP.

The professor left for a moment to report and take Pastor to the principal office to report him for this time there being proof but probably not much would happen according to Max.

Who grabbed his bag and went to sit next to Charles, not saying much more then he had done to explain. Despite that, it was providing the two to process what had happened between them and for Charles to let it sink in that he had fallen victim to Pastor too. Like Lando had.

But it didn't seem to matter much that they had gone quiet as Charles had refused to miss out on class. He had grabbed his phone and been on insta for the meanwhile. While Max was doing something in his notebook.

Max looks to his side as he sees tears drip from Charles his chin and onto the desk. Grabbing the other's hand gently while giving it a squeeze to let him know that Max is still there.

It doesn't take Charles longer than a second to fly into Max's arms and cry to his hearts content. Warm arms wrap around his shoulders as he gets allowed by the dutchman to cry his heart out and pour the agonising pain of the ever lasting sexual attack on him to run free.

"It's okay, i promise. This will get better." Max promises as they hug tightly.

"You promise? Has this happened to you?" Charles asks while not understanding why he did.

Charles swings his legs over Max's lap, hoping that Max would allow him to do so before he snuggles his head into the crook of the neck of the dutch teenager. Max pulls him closer to him and allowing him to hide in his neck.

"Yeah, you could say that. He just never got as far as he did with you. I had Kimi protect me but i was in the situation of Lando." Max explains before falling silent for the remaining time that they will have to wait until the class will start.

•••

After fifteen minutes does the class begin. Which the professor start on the topic of Volcanoes. Which is a topic that Charles loves, he has always been fascinated about those and even managed to get his family to take him to Pompeii to see that village.

"Can anyone tell me what a volcano is?" Professor Lambiase asks his class.

Max from beside Charles raises his hand up, which surprises the Monegasque pretty much since Max is always so silent and doesn't really want to talk to anyone. He seems to be eager to answer the question of the professor.

"Yes Max?" Professor Lambiase says while pointing to Max.

"A volcano is a rupture in the crust of a planetary-mass object, such as Earth, that allows hot lava, volcanic ash, and gases to escape from a magma chamber below the surface. On Earth, volcanoes are most often found where tectonic plates are diverging or converging, and most are found underwater. For example, a mid-ocean ridge, such as the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, has volcanoes caused by divergent tectonic plates whereas the Pacific Ring of Fire has volcanoes caused by convergent tectonic plates. Volcanoes can also form where there is stretching and thinning of the crust's plates, such as in the East African Rift and the Wells Gray-Clearwater volcanic field and Rio Grande rift in North America. Volcanism away from plate boundaries has been postulated to arise from upwelling diapirs from the core–mantle boundary, 3,000 kilometers deep in the Earth. This results in hotspot volcanism, of which the Hawaiian hotspot is an example. Volcanoes are usually not created where two tectonic plates slide past one another. Large eruptions can affect atmospheric temperature as ash and droplets of sulfuric acid obscure the Sun and cool the Earth's troposphere. Historically, large volcanic eruptions have been followed by volcanic winters which have caused catastrophic famines." Max explains as if he had memorised the book from his head.