{7} groupchat?

Charles lays on his bed reading one of the books for his architectural classes. His headphones in his eats while listening to a good song from Taylor swift - 22. While somewhat vibing to it.

His sketch book next to him, which normally is filled up to the brim with architectural drawings, it would always be full within a month as he practises to get better at drawing while also memorising all the details of a building while in the drawings.

He would never leave his dorm without that sketch book. He would draw all kinds of architectural stuff that is involved in the architecture. He loves drawing very much but mostly the french style of building or the roman.

But recently he had bought a second sketch book for the other type of drawing like humans. Since he was very talented at drawing since a young age, he used to draw his family and friends in every sketchbook or notebook that he owned.

His new hobby sketchbook had been turned into a Max Verstappen secret drawing sketchbook. Pierre had even found it and called him out on his crush which had the entire dorm hear the two. Which turned into Lando inviting Max over more with Carlos.

His music gets constantly interrupted by something beeping. He grabs his phone after tossing his book to the side. He sees many notifications from a group chat that he had been added to.

Horny4Music added you to the holy students.
Horny4Music added Gamer.
Horny4Music added Mr Law.
Horny4Music added zoology bitch.
Horny4Music added French fashion.
Horny4Music added Sushi chef.
Horny4Music added Mr Taxes.
Horny4Music added Schumi.
Horny4Music added Psychologist.
Horny4Music added Blossom fashion.
Horny4Music added The grinch.

Horny4Music:
Name call!!
Daniel.

Dinosimp:
Max.

Group mam:
Seb.

Mr Crime scene:
Carlos.

Bwoah:
Bwoah.

Britney's bitch:
Lewis.

TeacherCruella:
Fernando.

Gamer:
Lando.

Lord architect:
Charles.

Mr Law:
George.

Mr Taxes:
Lance.

Schumi:
Mick.

Zoology bitch:
Alex.

Psychologist:
Esteban.

Blossom fashion:
Guanyu.

French Fashion:
Pierre.

Sushi Chef:
Yuki.

The grinch:
Nikita.

Mexican historian:
Checo.

Viking:
Kevin.

Cyclist:
Valtteri.

Italian Ober:
Antonio.

Hulk:
Nico H.

Theatre kid:
Nicholas.

Britney (not) Spears:
Nico R.

British bollocks:
Jenson.