{3} start of the year party.

Every new school year there would be this party to introduce the first years to the school and give them the opportunity to meet new people or get to know the second, third and fourth years.

The grand hall which they had been eating in the last three days had been transformed into something of a school dance but with club like loud music with drinks like wine and beer served to the students. At entrance you have to show you ID to one of the teachers, you would get a paper like bracelet which shows if you're allowed to buy drinks or not.

Which let to Lando and Yuki getting the blue bracelet for no alcohol. While the others were allowed to get drinks themselves. But that didn't stop George and Alex from getting Lando beer and Pierre and Charles from getting Yuki drinks.

The beginning of the school event, the hall was fairly empty and none of the older looking years hadn't shown up at all, yet. It was only the first years at the beginning, which did meant that most would have all the room on the dance floor as they could need.

The music was blasting through the hall with one of the brunettes from the second year being the dj. By the looks of the bottles of beers next to the dj table is the brunette, that was talking to this second year named Max, pretty drunk already.

Him vibing to some techno music along with raising his hand to the beat while having headphones on his head which only covers one ear leaving the other exposed. While something of Martin garrix gets blasted over the speakers loudly.

"I think we came too early." Yuki says while looking around the hall to see that there are only first years here.

"All of us first years are early, it doesn't matter. The longer we can enjoy the party." Lando seems to shout over the loud music.

The booming of the music makes Lando feel a bit trapped within a tight space with the many people that start filtering around the time of ten in the night. He hates the feeling of so many people, the sweaty bodies. He has never been to any school dances before.

Because who would go to a school dance if they have no one to go with, if you have no friends to go to a school event with, why would you go to a school dance at all. To get laughed at by your fellow students because you are lonely and have no friends at all.

He had once been to a school event but he left bruised and crying since the bullies had humiliated him in front of all the other kids in his school. It made his school life miserable and he couldn't do anything but get only bullied even more for it.

After that he had every time he got an invite from his teachers for the school event, he would appear crying in his mother's arms. Too afraid to go and never did his parents after that make him go to those events.

He didn't want to come today either, afraid someone would start bullying him and making fun off him for that matter. But Alex, George and Charles somehow had been able to convince him to go since this school wouldn't be bad since these are all adults and wouldn't be doing those kind of antics anymore.

Lando did agree for two reasons, he wanted to spent time with his new friends and find out if he could find out who the handsome Spaniard is that is in his second year. He knows he shares a dorm with the youngest student in history of the school.

He can't remember that kid's name anymore, the blonde had been fairly rude to many people when Lando passed them in the hallway. The Spaniard was very nice to people and really handsome as he can't help but form a little crush on the perfect man that is dressed in polos and button ups with vests over them.

"You look like a deer caught in headlights." An older looking man says to him.

Two drinks in his hands as he gives him a smile that makes him feel rather uncomfortable and a bit creeped out but he says nothing about it and smiles awkwardly back to the man.