(17)

I fear the cortex helm is in danger.

"What did he mean by that?"Thunderhowl thought to himself.

He had since gotten another letter with the location of the cortex helm, in case it needed to be used against whatever was putting it in danger.

He didn't want anything to happen like LAST TIME. He knew he had to keep it safe or he wouldn't feel the same.

He kept it to himself that Crystal City had made him feel.. different. For instance, he couldn't stand looking at his own reflection. He had destroyed a few reflective objects because of that.. Crystal city had been a prison to him for millions of years, and everyone he really felt close to... were dead.. He enjoyed being around some of the autobots, but he didn't really know a lot of them, besides Chromia, Bumblebee, and Of Course Optimus.

Thunderhowl shook his head. Don't let those thoughts get to me, he thought to himself.

Time skip to when Thunderhowl appears in s4

"These invaders are extremely annoying. "Thunderhowl said as the Decepticon disappeared.

"How may I serve you, My Liege Prime?" He said, getting on one knee as usual.

"Thunderhowl. What can you tell us about the Cortex Helm?"Optimus Asked.

"The cortex helm..? I haven't heard tale of it for many cycles."Thunderhowl said.

"It was an object of great power belonging to my former liege, Onyx Prime."He said.

"Do you know where it is?"Bumblebee said.

"We must have the cortex helm. now." Soundwave Said, threatening.

"THAT is not possible.my liege concealed it.and I am sworn to keep it from falling into the wrong hands."Thunderhowl said.

"Our need is great. And I can assure you, Thunderhowl, it will be used wisely." Optimus Said.

Time skip.

"Well, I guess that WAS a wise use of it."Thunderhowl Mumbled, still shocked at how Soundwave sacrificed himself to rewrite the programming.

Ok so Soundwave is dead now. More angst coming off that next. I ran out of ideas for this chapter.