(13)

Ah yes a chapter about my favorite knight. For clarification, I have a whole Knights of the primes Au, which kinda mixes into this, so yea some ocs will be mentioned.

What did Liege Prime Want to talk to me about,Thunderhowl thought as he entered the grand emporium, an all too familiar place, to him, anyway.

He smiled slightly at the memory of when Praxis, the leader of the Knights, called the statue of His Liege Prime, Prima, inaccurate.

The statue had apparently gotten destroyed,like the rest of the grand Emporium.he didn't know how it got so destroyed but he guessed Megatron had something to do with it.

Optimus refused to tell him how it happened.

" Oh! Thunderhowl! Over here!" Optimus Said

" what did you want to talk about, My Liege?" Thunderhowl said, getting on one knee as he typically does.

"Oh..uh..heh.."Optimus Nervously Said.

"....what is it?" Thunderhowl said, knowing it was gonna be personal.

"... do you know who Scatterspark is..?"He responded.

"..Of course I know who Scatterspark Is! She was my Cousin's Sparkmate!"Thunderhowl said, holding back a question.

"I know her because I knew Alpha Trion."Optimus Said, knowing that was the question on his mind.

"Oh."He Responded.

I pretty much just cut out a whole scene here because I didn't particularly like it. It's not important anyway.