(20)

Right After the Perfect Decepticon

"Optimus? Are You Sure You are Okay?"Bumblebee Asked.

"I'm fine. Just a Few Scratches."Optimus said.

"My Liege. I Don't Think Getting Beat Up as Bad as You did Counts as "A few Scratches"."Thunderhowl Said,Really worried.

"I assure You, I am fine Thunderhowl."Optimus Said.

"You Really Should See Ratchet.."Thunderhowl said.

"I'm Fine."Optimus Said, As He Walked Away.

Thunderhowl Felt it was Improper to do this, but He Had No Choice."Optimus Prime.You Need To See Ratchet."Thunderhowl Sternly Said. Optimus Froze. He knew Thunderhowl was Serious when He Called Optimus By Name. And that was not very often."Fine...I'll Go See Him.."Optimus Said."Thunderhowl Smirked. He Knew That Would Work.

"Wow.I didn't expect that to work."Bumblebee Said. Thunderhowl slightly laughed."Onyx Taught Me That. He said if someone was Refusing, Use A Stern Tone, and Say Their Full name."He Said.

I'm sorry this chapter was so short. I was trying to get this book over with. This was the last Chapter.

Thank you to everyone for reading this. I should be back writing another fanfic after I finish Another Part Of My Knights Of The Primes Au On my YT channel (Link in bio) which might be a while.

Until Next Time.