(10)

"Bumblebee. You are the Best at sneaking around.you will join us on this." Optimus Said.

"Ok then..?"Bee Said.

"Wheeljack.You think you can make something to get past the field...That won't blow up in our faces?"Optimus Said.

"You Got It,Optimus!"Wheeljack Said,Rushing to his lab.

"Chromia.you have the scanner. We will need that to get the shard. You accompany us."Optimus Said.

"Mhm."Chromia Said.

"Hot Rod.Arcee.If Anything, And I mean Anything Goes Wrong,Send Backup, Or Be Backup."Optimus Said.

"On it Optimus!"Arcee and Hot Rod Said.

"Thunderhowl. You are the most experienced of us with Silent Strikes. you can help us plan it out.you will also accompany us."Optimus Said.

"Whirl. Your areil mode will be useful. With Us."Optimus Said.

"Grimlock. Your dino brutality will help if any trouble occurs. With Us."Optimus said.

"Ok.Lets Start Planning."Optimus Said.

"Thunderhowl..? Any ideas for how to accomplish this successfully?"Optimus Said.

"You Already Came Up with a solution for the border.but I Think I have a plan for After that."Thunderhowl Said.

After Explaining the Plan.

"I think.. that plan is going to work."Optimus Said.

"I agree. That's a good plan."Bumblebee Said.

"Yep! I like that plan!" Whirl said.

"It's An Excellent Plan,My Friend."Grimlock Said.

"It will work."Chromia Said.

Skip to after Silent Strike/The Other One

Thunderhowl Pov

"Hey!"Someone Yelled.

"Huh?"I Said.

"Hi my name is Skybyte!I noticed you are new to the autobots.you are an amazing fighter!"Skybyte Said.

"Uh...Thanks?My Name is Thunderhowl."I said.

"Anyway..Have You Seen A Red And White Jet Nearby? I kinda need to talk to him."Skybyte Said.

"Uh..Jetfire? Yeah I saw him down by Maccadams.Actually,come to think of it,he was looking for you too."I said.

"Oh Thanks!I'll see myself that way."Skybyte Said.

At Maccadams.

3rd Person pov

Why was Jetfire looking for me,Skybyte thought as he entered at what was Maccadams.

"He's not here.."Skybyte Thought to himself.

A little while later.

This is so weird,autobots and Decepticons getting along again,Jetfire thought.

"JETFIREEE"Skybyte screeched

"Ah!You Scared me....Skybyte?!"Jetfire Said,Shocked to see him.

"I have something for you."Skybyte said,as he gave him a data pad,and left.

" what...why did he give me a-"Jetfire said,Before remembering what was on the data pad.

"He kept it..he actually kept it.."Jetfire Mumbled,Blushing slightly at the fact that he kept the note that was written so long ago on this Datapad.

"Wait..The War is over,technically..he wants to be Friends again?"Jetfire Mumbled.

Yes Skybyte. I will be friends with you again

Ok next chapter will focus on Deadceptor After The War cuz I love em.