(6)

Just Transform.

Those Words Echoed In Deadends Head as he did.

Why did he need to transform? What was going on?,He thought repeatedly.

Those Questions were answered right away.

"Ohh. I hate This.."Deadend Said,As He Realized what clobber meant by the Parade wasn't real.

He looked around at all the other Decepticons AND Autobots who were still in the parade.

"Megatron?! They got Megatron?" He said,noticing Megatron in the parade.

He trys to get the Tendrils off of them but they won't come off.

He gives up and wanders around,accidently knocking some rubble into a pit.

*alarms go off*

"Ok I have to get out of here!"He said,as he noticed he woke up some of the Quintessons.

But they followed him.he keeps trying to evade them,and Eventually does.

"I need to stay off the streets."He Mumbled.

"Shockwaves Old Lab. Should provide some cover."He says,seeing it.

Skip a bit to After He Exits the lab and follows Hot rod and Clobber,and makes himself known.

"Autobots And Decepticons. Its Us Aganist The Quintessons now."

"Good Luck With That. I'm going to say away from those things."

Bam bam bam

"We Have to get Out of here."Hot Rod Said.

"I'm On it."Clobber Said.

They Hurry Through the Entrance Clobber created.

"You have led all the Quintessons straight to us. NOW WERE TRAPPED. Good work... Hello Deadend.."Perceptor Said.

"Uh..Hello.."He Said.

Oh Scrap. Why,why of all autobots to see again, it had to be Perceptor.Why did it have to be my Ex..,Deadend Thought.