(4)

NOW ON TO JETFIRE AND SKYBYTE.I was Belting all you wanna do in my head. Inspired the name.

"Well I'm guessing by your look,Perceptor didn't take the news Well."Jetfire said

"I'm glad my best friend is also a Decepticon."Skybyte Said.

"Yeah.Im truly sorry though Deadend...but you made the right choice joining."Jetfire Said.

"You have to make sacrifices in this war.even ones that hurt."Deadend said.

"Oh.we are late for the meeting!"Deadend,Jetfire,And Skybyte said in unison.

At Decepticon Headquarters

"Hello Deadend.Jetfire.Skybyte."Megatron said.

"You're Late."Soundwave said deeply.

"Where were you three Imbeciles?!"Megatron yelled.

"No where of your concern."Deadend said rudely.

"You do not talk to Lord Megatron like that,Rookie."Soundwave Said.

"Soundwave.Let me deal with this."Megatron said.

"Ugh Fine."Soundwave said,walking away.

"Jetfire.i want to talk to you in private."Megatron said.

"Ok...?"Jetfire Said.Concerned.

"I have a proposal for you.You have an Incredible Aeriel Mode.How would you like to be Commander of Our Newly Added Seeker Unit?"Megatron Said.

"What..?!"Jetfire said.

"I'll give you time to think about it."Megatron Said.

"I Will!I mean,of Course,Lord Megatron."Jetfire Said.

"Good. I think you will be a great leader to them."Megatron said.

Later...

"Hey Jetfire!Heard you are now the Commander of the Seekers. Congrats on getting a useless function."Skybyte Said.

"USELESS?!"Jetfire yelled.

"Hah yeah.The Seekers don't need a Commander. They are fine on their own. Megatron told you to do it to see you fail."Skybyte said.

".....I'm not going to talk to him."Jetfire said.

"WHAT?!He's Using You,Jetfire!"Jetfire Said.

"I don't care,Ok Skybyte?!I don't care what he does,My loyalty is to the Decepticons."Jetfire Said.

"You will regret saying that someday .."Skybyte muttered after he left.

A few months later.

"Shadow Striker!You're Okay!"Jetfire Said,as She walked out of Shockwaves Lab.

"Shut Up."Shadow Striker said.

"Shadow Striker...Are you Okay?"Skybyte Said.

"IM FINE."Shadow Striker Yelled.

"Ok.."Jetfire said.

"Wow. Being blown up made you-"Skybyte almost said before being pointed at by Her gun.

"That's what I thought,Skybyte."Shadow Striker Said.

Shadow Striker leaves.

"Are YOU ok,Jetfire?"Skybyte said,Noticing his Friends quietness.

"I'm thinking of Leaving of The Decepticons."Jetfire Said.

"WHAT?!DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT ALMOST HAPPENED TO DEADLOCK?!Skybyte Yelled.

"I DONT CARE SKYBYTE. I don't Belong here..this is not what im fighting for."Jetfire said.

"Jetfire.If you leave,We aren't going to be friends anymore."Skybyte said,trying to keep Jetfire on the team.

"Hah.Manipualtion,Skybyte?Didn't think you were capable of it.Too bad it didn't work.Ive already made up my mind,Skybyte."Jetfire Said.

"......Fine.Be with the Autobots.Just know you will regret this decision.And YOU WILL PAY FOR IT."Skybyte said.

"Yeah Right."Jetfire Said.

Later..

"Why did you Leave..?!I hate you,Jetfire!I hate you!"Skybyte Said.

A note..?,Skybyte thought as he saw it on his berth.

"Dear Skybyte,if you are reading this...I'm Sorry.I didn't feel like I belonged in the Decepticons,and If this war ever ends,I hope we can be friends again...but for now we have to be enemies. I know you probably hate me for leaving,and that's fine. I deserve it.you were one of the best friends I could ask for. I wish things could have happened differently. I wish this war couldn't have happened.I hope we can be friends once this war is over.

Sincerely,Jetfire.."

Skybyte broke down.He wished he hadn't said those things before he left.he decided he wasn't gonna tell Megatron That he left when he asks.He was gonna wait until he found out himself.hes not ratting out Jetfire like that.Megatron learned his lesson from last time not to confront whoever dares to leave at Maccadams.He and Jetfire heard it after it happened.He regretted It.

So I mixed a bit of WFC Jetfire in here.
Again This Is An AU of Cyberverse Jetfire.

This is probably one of the longest chapters I'll write.