I stopped and stared at him. ''I'm gonna go back!'' I said with finality.

''No, you're not! You didn't come here to go back like this. They are still after them and you know it well how much of a mess it'll be if you are no longer in seoul!''

On that note, my mind drifted back to the night where life both became heaven and hell to me.

Flashback:

Jisoo was sleeping so soundly, while i was not ready to sleep yet, i was scared this was a dream that will break once i'll have to wake up.

My phone ringed, breaking me from my trance, i smoothly snucked out of the bed to not wake her up and answered the unknown number.

ME: Hello?

UNKOWN: Junghaein!

ME: Uncle Marco?

MARCO: You lost the right to call me that long ago!

ME: Uncle listen to me.

MARCO: DON'T Haein, don't even try to. He was my only son, the one to continue my league and you so ruthlessly killed him.

ME: Uncle, I wasn't-

MARCO: He was like a brother to you damn it!

ME: He could never be a brother to me, taehyung is and i would kill again and again if i have to protect them!!

MARCO: You made a wrong decision, making me your enemy Haein.

ME: I did no such thing and i don't care.

MARCO: Oh trust me you do! What you are not realizing is i have nothing left to lose, but i would not say that for you

MARCO: That little bitch! She will have to meet the consequence of your doings Haein!

MARCO: I could easily finish this by destroying you, but the satisfaction i will gain when you will see her in every ounce of pain i will cause her, is Epic!

ME: Don't you dare talk about her, fucking piece of Shit!

MARCO: Wait until i reach her and I'll show how much this will cost you...hahahaha

ME: Son of bitch! Lay a finger on her and i will -......

ME: Hello? Fuckkkkkk!

''Shit! Shit! Shit! Marco will definitely come after her! '' I said to my reflection in the mirror
''Not only her, he will go after all of them BECAUSE OF ME!''

''I need to fix this, i can't let her be harmed , I can't let any of them.''
I stood in that bathroom looking at how pathetic and helpless i became in love. But she's so worth it.

I came back in the room to find a frown on jisoo's forhead, her hand searching for my warmth. God how am i going to be able to stay away from the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I tapped my chest and sensed the necklace around my neck, the one of my mom's. Without any second thought, i climbed into the bed and snaked the necklace around her neck. May this be a reminder of our love.

I held her close, smelled her, kissed her until i closed myself once again, from feeling. I didn't sleep that night, i wanted to paint the sight in my view in my heart.

I held her, and admired all of her features, more like memorizing them because i knew what i'd have to do in the morning.

The pain, the heart shattering pain in her eyes, the betrayal she felt when i said all of the heart piercing words. When she couldn't look at me anymore.

I felt undeserving, the flower that was blooming from her warmth in my heart....died!

After sending her back to seoul, i was miserable but the worse hadn't happened yet until Marco tracked her down and was trying to reach her at any cost.

I had to go back to her, but i couldn't, not until the cops were after my every move. I wouldn't be able to protect her to the fullest if i was being chased myself.

I had to come to seoul, and then created all of this with the help of the boys to stay as close of Jisoo as possible.

I snapped back to reality, tae was staring right at me, guess he sensed my distress. ''She needs you! Don't let your anger be the reason of your biggest mistake Haein, let's go get her and go back? Okay?''

I just nodded, sighed, and brushed my hair back with my hand. It was easy to say, but jealousy was consuming me. I was her first, and last. She's mine! I will make her only mine.

**********

A/N: Exams are over! I'll be posting regularly now and let's see where the story leads us.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy♡