CHAPTER 7

Jisoo's Pov:

Suho!?

Five minutes ago i was happily singing, until now i'm standing between two chest wall. Who were radiating tension, enough to make my head ache.

Haein was burning hole into suho's brain by the intense gaze he was giving. On the other hand, suho was  doing nothing but just standing and smiling at me.

God knows what i'm gonna do!

''H-hey! What are you doing here'' i asked cautiously.

''I'm here to pick you up, remember?''

Shit! I had to go lunch with him and discuss the balance sheet that we were assigned to prepare on a deadline.

''Yeah, ahh actually i forgot!'' I face palmed myself, earning a chuckle from him.

Suho leaned in and whispered to me.

''Is he the one?'' He asked motioning toward haein.

''Suho, don't push it!'' I said smiling awkwardly.

''Fine, i'm just asking cause he is definitely not liking this interaction we are having!''

On note, i turned back and saw haein's fist close and he seemed so ready to throw a punch.

Is he jealous?

''You want to take a seat, while i get ready then we can go for lunch?''

''Yeah, sure..Manoban's gonna keep me company! Right lisa?''

''Ah- uh yeah!'' Lisa laughed awkwardly.

Why do i feel like, leaving them alone in one room will turn out catastrophic?

''Jennie!'' I gave her a silent look and she nodded. The flex about having the same bestfriend from elementary school is something else on its own.

''Can you please assure that while i'm inside there is no bloody business happening?''

''Yeah, i was about to ask tae to take haein out, can't you see he is already in mood to fight!'' She answered

''Yeah do that!''

*******

I came out of the shower and hurried to dry my hair.

Out of nowhere, a pair of hand snaked around my waist, hugging me from behind. Fuck!

''Sooya'' he breathed into my ear. And it was enough to make all the hairs on the back of my neck to stand.

I stood frozen, unable to speak, trying hard to deny that i wasn't enjoying this.

''Haein, let me go'' i spoke, almost whispering.

''Why do you always want me to stay away from you?'' He cut the gap and collided out bodies together.

''I- i'm..you'' i stuttered.

''Shhhh'' he shushed me dragging his index down my arm.

Then tightened his grip around me, hugging me hard, burying his face in the crook of my neck, smelling me, whispering to me, kissing me.

I was in so much daze, my knees felt weak and i bet he felt it too. I wanted to turn around, grab the back of his neck and slam those lips on mine. But i can't, i can't let him know that he got such effects on me.

''You smell like...''

''Smell like what'' i asked throwing back my head on his shoulders.

''You smell like mine'' he inhaled.

Shit! If he continue to do this i will fail miserably, i will fail moving on, fail forgetting him, and fail myself.

You can be better than this jisoo, you are stronger.

I recovered myself from his touch, but we were still standing in the same position and it was not helping that i was wearing an off-shoulder.

I tried to wiggle out of his hug, but he did not budge.'' Let go of me, please!'' I pleaded.

''He turned me around, holding my shoulders. '' Why?''

''What why? I have to go'' i told him but, it seems like it was not the answer he wanted to hear.

''Gajima'' he leaned in and collided out forhead together.

''Don't go out with him'' he whispered softly

''I have to go, it's important!'' I whispered back.

He loosened his grip on my shoulders and seconds later he was not holding me anymore.

''Haein -I'' i stepped foward but he stepped back.

''Go!'' He said coldly. And here we are again, back to the cold stoic person.

''I'm sorry for holding you back, go he's waiting!'' He smiled bitterly.

''What is it with you, when i was with you, you pushed me away and broke me like no one could and now that i'm away you want to come back??'' I snapped.

Instead of replying, he gave me a blank face. Was i not worthy for an explaination or what?!

''I'll go, back to where i came from! I'm happy, you're happy here....without me.'' He muttered under his breath. But it was enough for me to hear.

On that note, he left the room and i think the apartment too because he was nowhere in the living room when i went out with suho.

*******