"You belonged to me in the first place!" Leila shot back, tears streaming down her eyes.

"I gave you my body, I risked my life a thousand times for you and I love you a thousand times more than she loves you yet you chose her. You travelled to Africa and brought her back out of the blue. You tossed me away like a piece of rag. What  was I expected to do? Be happy with your decision?!" Leila yelled back at me.

  Everywhere was dead silent, our emotions rocking the air and creating an ambience of uncertainty.

"Leila I vividly remember telling you even before we began our consensual sexual affairs that I don't fall inlove and so you shouldn't expect any thing of that sort from me. You accepted it did you not?" I brutally asked her.

  I wasn't ashamed to voice out my sexual relations with this bitch in the presence of everyone. Hell I wish we never even fucked in the first place.

"I did but I thought I could change you to love me but you broke my heart capo" Leila cried bitterly.

"And you took it out on poor Nicole didn't you? You hid the spare drive she made and connived with Ivan's son Maxim, to trap my wife in your web of plots. This was a plan against my marriage and mafia! Yet you speak of loving me?"

Leila laughed maniacally, cleaning her tears. "Listen to your own words capo. You speak of loving Nicole but you didn't think two seconds before doubting her intentions. We are both guilty capo. And as for Miles, I never knew he was Ivan's son. I was as shocked as you were on discovering it" Leila scoffed.

  Her bravery amused me.

"Capo look I'll forgive you for everything you did. It's clear that you aren't meant for Nicole. She will never forgive you after all you did to her. Just send her back to Africa" Leila said sweetly to me.

"Leila you must be insane. How could you put this mafia in jeopardy all because of your crazy obsession for Raphael?!" that was Marco's bitter voice. He hardly spoke but whenever he did, he never failed to speak his thoughts.

"You are the insane one Marco. You all. Fuck you!" Leila seethed.

Leila's words pierced me like a knife. It was  a question I dreaded the answer to.
Would Nicole ever be able to forgive me? Would she ever love me?

  I was ready to go to the moon and back just to win her love. I needed that woman so much. Nothing else mattered to me right now than her.
  My soul was empty without her. She was my light and my passion.

Leila's voice snapped me out of my disheartening thoughts.
"Look let's just forget all these and start over ok..."Leila tried holding on to my hand but I shot her a hard glare making her flinch.

"Are you insane!? You have no atome of remorse. You disgust me Leila. Fuck I hate you so much. You watched me torture an innocent pregnant woman. You beat her up in the cellar! You beat up my pregnant wife and she lost her baby yet you have the audacity to tell me these?! Leila I swear I'll kill you today!"

  Leila gasped and her body trembled.
"You don't have to do this capo. Ok fine just give me one more chance please. I accept my mistakes"

  "Where is my drive?" I savagely asked.

"It's in my car. I t--take it e-everywhere I go" Leila stuttered in tears, her pain and terror evident in her eyes.

"The keys" I ordered in a dire tone at Leila.
She quaked and handed them to me.

  I motioned for one of my men to get the drive, tossing the keys to him.

In a couple of minutes, Marco sauntered back with my drive.  Handing it to me, I scrutinised it with a devilish glint and tucked it into my pocket.

  Drifting my eyes back to the terrified optics of Leila's, I enjoyed the fear radiating off her.

"You've gotten your drive now. Just give me another chance please. Don't kill me please" Leila pleaded frantically.

"So you are scared of death and you were ready to watch me kill Nicole for doing absolutely nothing? I'm sorry Leila but I'm done playing games. You are a threat to my mafia and my marriage. I am eliminating all my threats starting from you"

  Before Leila could say any more words, I pulled the trigger three consecutive times, embedding bullets into her chest.

  I watched her fall to the ground, her lifeless body oozing out blood.

I swiftly pivoted to face my capos. None had a look of regret on their features----as expected.
  She backstabbed and fooled us all.

  I won't handle such anymore.

"Thomas does Lev suspect you of monitoring him?" I questioned.

Thomas shook his head at my question. "Not even a little bit"

A beam shone in my eyes.
"Good. We are at the upper hand now. Tell Lev I need him to go to Moscow for a business arrangement.

   He would be more than happy to go. Do not disclose the details of the business. Just tell him cryptically. I'm sure he would send words to Maxim that he is no longer in Italy and the fool will come over to meet him in Moscow.
Let them lead us to Ivan.

Lorenzo, Marco and Thomas, I need you three in Russia. Take about two hundred of the underbosses under your various divisons each with you to Russia and monitor their movements.
When we've gotten Ivan's location, kill them all. I want each and every one of them dead. Not a single soul must be spared" I ordered.

"Including his daughter Alina?" Marco questioned.

I nodded my head.  "Kill her too. I will eliminate them down to the last Fedorov. Ivan has no idea of what I am capable of doing"I replied before dashing back upstairs.

"Someone dispose of that trash" I made reference to Leila's body.

    I will make sure to kill anybody who dares stand in my way ever again.