"One more thing ma'am."

"Yes?"

"The cab driver... should we kill him, or should we spare his life? I think we should let him..."

"Kill him." Katherine deadpanned, not even thinking twice about it before continuing, "I can't have anything going south, and should you keep him alive he might recognize you guys, or even the motor license plate and he could go tell the police. So finish him off."

At first the phone went dead silent, and Katherine thought the man had hung up on, but after a while he then said, "Okay. You have a valid point. We'll finish him off."

"Good. Just be careful, and make sure everything is carried out well okay."

"Okay, got it!"

"Yeah. When the mission has been carried out successfully, and you've taken her to the warehouse, don't hesitate to call and inform me. Make sure she's blindfolded all through the journey too, and when you guys get there, you can begin her torture. I already stocked the place with various tools, so you can punish her well."

"Okay ma."

"Yes, goodbye and take care."

"Goodbye." The man said, and hanging up the phone went off.

"Phew..." Katherine let out the ragged breath she'd been holding and then she began to squeal in excitement.

Her gaze flying to the bed, irritation coursed through Katherine when she saw that her fuck buddy from the night before was still sprawled on the bed, still snoring out loud without a care in the world.

It was almost 11am and the useless thing was still asleep.

Storming over to the bed, and grabbing a bottle of water she saw nearby, Katherine corked open the bottle and sprayed the water on the sleeping man's face without even thinking twice.

It didn't take seconds for him to wake, and scrambling up helplessly, his hands swiping at his wet face, he blinked confused as he stared at her, a frown on his face.

"What was that for?" He barked, and Katherine hissing out loud yelled back at him, "That was for staying asleep up till this hour. You need to get your things, and leave my hotel suite."

"Is that how you treat your partners and?..."

"You say what? Partner? You're a one night stand to me, and nothing else. And before you say you did me a privilege, I brought you over to this room and paid for all the things we both enjoyed last night. As it is you have overstayed your welcome, so get dressed and leave."

"What the fuck!" He cursed, his gaze falling down to his naked body and even though he was sporting a heavy morning erection, Katherine just couldn't care less about it.

She needed him to pack his things and leave. She had so much to do today, and she also had to prepare should in case her men called to give any update.

"But... but..." The man began to stutter, clambering down the bed as he began to look for his clothes.

"Just stop with the stammers please. Get your things and freaking leave."

"Will you stop shouting? I'm trying to put on my clothes for goodness sake." He replied after some time, and Katherine just rolled her eyes as she stared at him, waiting impatiently.

He slurred and fumbled with his clothes, taking ages to finish dressing up and Katherine could only look without saying a thing.

He was likely sporting an hangover, so she couldn't blame him for the behavior.